More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

By the way, what is a grown man, presumably in at least his 40s, doing calling a lad whose name is Sam, Samantha?  And this is the same bloke that regularly accuses people of being childish.  I mean fucking hell! :lol:

60577[/snapback]

I honestly have no idea. Someone called him Sam, so far as I know, and someone else wondered who Sam was.

BTW, you are swearing a lot. As I said, it's the mark of someone who is losing it .........

60591[/snapback]

Pychoanalysis from a true obsessive mentalist. Thanks for the diagnosis. :lol:

60593[/snapback]

In the usual state of self denial I see

60595[/snapback]

That's right, Sigmund.

60598[/snapback]

Can we get back to you admitting that Souness isn't good enough for Newcastle and you have no real reason for wanting him to stay on ?

Other than the fact that you are hoping against hope he pulls a rabbit out of the hat to get you off admitting you have zero judgement ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, what is a grown man, presumably in at least his 40s, doing calling a lad whose name is Sam, Samantha?  And this is the same bloke that regularly accuses people of being childish.  I mean fucking hell! :lol:

60577[/snapback]

I honestly have no idea. Someone called him Sam, so far as I know, and someone else wondered who Sam was.

BTW, you are swearing a lot. As I said, it's the mark of someone who is losing it .........

60591[/snapback]

Pychoanalysis from a true obsessive mentalist. Thanks for the diagnosis. :lol:

60593[/snapback]

In the usual state of self denial I see

60595[/snapback]

That's right, Sigmund.

60598[/snapback]

Can we get back to you admitting that Souness isn't good enough for Newcastle and you have no real reason for wanting him to stay on ?

Other than the fact that you are hoping against hope he pulls a rabbit out of the hat to get you off admitting you have zero judgement ?

60600[/snapback]

Why, are you uncomfortable talking about your girl's night in last night? Did you watch Dirty Dancing?

Keeping me amused that's for sure... ;)

60604[/snapback]

Keeping this place from dying tbh :lol:

60605[/snapback]

Yeah well, can we get back to slagging off N-O instead of infighting?

Anyway, I want nominations on who we should approach to "invite" (;))over here. I'd quite like to see:

Calimag

Mick

Bluestar (who doesn't post here nearly enough)

That's for starters. Oh, and we can exchange some of our undesirables (but please not me :lol: ).

60604[/snapback]

60605[/snapback]

Anyway, I want nominations on who we should approach to "invite" (;))over here. I'd quite like to see:

Calimag

Mick

That's for starters. Oh, and we can exchange some of our undesirables (but please not me :lol: ).

60607[/snapback]

You want rid of me, don't you? ;)

60604[/snapback]

Keeping this place from dying tbh ;)

60605[/snapback]

Calimag

Mick

60607[/snapback]

You want rid of me, don't you? :icon_lol:

60608[/snapback]

This place would probably die without you tbh, and I'm not joking.

I realise that makes me sound completely bumgay so I won't repeat it again. :lol:

Keeping me amused that's for sure... :icon_lol:

60604[/snapback]

60605[/snapback]

Calimag

Mick

That's for starters. Oh, and we can exchange some of our undesirables (but please not me ;) ).

60607[/snapback]

You want rid of me, don't you? :icon_lol:

60608[/snapback]

This place would probably die without you tbh, and I'm not joking.

I realise that makes me sound completely bumgay so I won't repeat it again. :lol:

60610[/snapback]

SHAMONE BUMFUCKER!!! :lol:

Name and shame the undesirables, Renty baby!

60611[/snapback]

No:

1) I get frightened by threatening pms.

2) I don't know if the board can run without admin.

:lol:

60615[/snapback]

Message received loud and clear. :lol:

Leazes, I think Souness is shit too.

60585[/snapback]

I think he's a bit shite too, but he's here all season so I'm hoping he wins something rather than rubbing my hands in anticipation of his next loss.

Glad Bellamy is out of the club too, but I wish we had someone of his quality on the pitch at the moment.

Glad Robert has gone too, but I wish things hadn't gone wrong and he was still the player he was 2 years ago, and still in our team.

Summary ok?

Glad Robert has gone too, but I wish things hadn't gone wrong and he was still the player he was 2 years ago, and still in our team.

60634[/snapback]

But we don`t need Robert anymore, as we signed Luque to replace him..

60644[/snapback]

60585[/snapback]

I think he's a bit shite too, but he's here all season so I'm hoping he wins something rather than rubbing my hands in anticipation of his next loss.

Glad Bellamy is out of the club too, but I wish we had someone of his quality on the pitch at the moment.

Summary ok?

60634[/snapback]

I think this is pretty much the way most of us feel - I know I agree with it. I'm afraid it won't compute with Leazes though.

60585[/snapback]

Summary ok?

60634[/snapback]

I think this is pretty much the way most of us feel - I know I agree with it. I'm afraid it won't compute with Leazes though.

60655[/snapback]

Not sure I agree with points two and three like. :lol:

60585[/snapback]

Summary ok?

60634[/snapback]

60655[/snapback]

To be fair though, he'll still be trawling through the millions of posts saying that Ameobi is Shearer's replacement.

60604[/snapback]

60605[/snapback]

Calimag

Mick

60607[/snapback]

Can we get Tomm0 over here? Would be nice to have a little chat with him regarding the footballing qualities of Foluwashola Ameobi ;)

60604[/snapback]

60605[/snapback]

Calimag

Mick

60607[/snapback]

Can we get Tomm0 over here? Would be nice to have a little chat with him regarding the footballing qualities of Foluwashola Ameobi ;)

60766[/snapback]

He's on 50k you know, a year after dropping out of college :icon_lol:

60604[/snapback]

60605[/snapback]

Calimag

Mick

60607[/snapback]

Can we get Tomm0 over here? Would be nice to have a little chat with him regarding the footballing qualities of Foluwashola Ameobi :icon_lol:

60766[/snapback]

He's on 50k you know, a year after dropping out of college :icon_lol:

60767[/snapback]

We should definitely have a public vote on who to 'invite' over here (platinum clique membership included). If HTT saw that this thread would run to 100 pages easy! :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.