It would appear....

Craig

....that I'm divorced! Decree Absolute arrived this morning.

Everyone keeps asking me what I'm going to do to celebrate - quite frankly I'm just relieved I don't have to pay the solicitors another penny and 'celebrating' is the last thing on my mind.

Anyone else been through it with a similar feeling at the end?

Everyone keeps asking me what I'm going to do to celebrate - quite frankly I'm just relieved I don't have to pay the solicitors another penny and 'celebrating' is the last thing on my mind.

I always find it odd when people go on about celebrating. I can imagine a sense of relief especially if its been a dodgy breakdown.

I always find it odd when people go on about celebrating. I can imagine a sense of relief especially if its been a dodgy breakdown.

Indeed mate. I have 2 nippers to think off. The eldest is 7 but mature beyond her years and totally understands what's gone on. The youngest is only 4 and is taking it really hard with me not being around - has some tough times with him and don't think I'm out of the woods yet - not by a long chalk. :lol:

Can the forum be closed for three days of mourning so some users can get the loss of Stevie out of their system?

I'm heading into town on sunday to leave a 'One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila...Floor!' t-shirt on a park bench in Elswick Park in memory.

blatantly time to call in a high class ho

Who gives a fuck?

BRING STEVIE BACK.

BTW - I find it fucking hilarious that you're backing Stevie to the hills considering the fallings out you two had in the past....

Remember?

Quite a sad day really Craig I would have thought.

By the way, you didnt answer my question in the Stevie thread before you locked it!!! :lol:

I don't understand why it was locked at all.........

Who gives a fuck?

BRING STEVIE BACK.

BTW - I find it fucking hilarious that you're backing Stevie to the hills considering the fallings out you two had in the past....

Remember?

..to the what? :lol: