NUFC 3-0 Preston

Barney

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the goal we havnt really troubled them as of yet, Gutierrez needs to get into the game more, maybe that knock he picked up early on has made him wary.

Now that we got two big lads upfront neither of whom are the most mobile we need to start going a bit more direct, get guthrie on the ball down the right for early crosses.

Nolan actually sounds like he is having a decent game mind!

1-0 Half-time.

Pretty poor game, pretty poor perfomance...thankfully PNE arent anything special.

Sounds like Parkin is sniffing around our goal so Williamson and Coloccini need to be on guard in the second half.

Nolan sounds busy and is creating the odd chance through the middle, Smith battling hard and almost scored, Gutierrez gradually getting into the game but Guthrie has gone quiet out on the right.

Carrol has had a few good chances by the sounds of it so i fancy him to get one second half, Best has sounded useless.

We have to pick up the pace and start turning the screw, if our strikers arent going to move into space and create openings we need to rely on service from midfield!

Use simpson on the overlap with guthrie, the two combined can proved crosses.

Guttierez to just run run run with the ball down the left, and Nolan to lurk around outside the area.

The game is there for the taking...lets hope we come out 2nd half fired up!

Guthrie is a gem. He needs to start at CM. Him and Barton are the only ones that could do it in the Premier League from Centre Midfield.

He has been quiet today tbf.

Good football from the lads there for nolans goal!

2-0 :(

Well its only my opinion ffs...say what i hear...fuckin hell some of you lot are complete cocks like...does it matter?

Plebs.

i agree with geordie lad.............some proper tools on here......fuking idiots

Well its only my opinion ffs...say what i hear...fuckin hell some of you lot are complete cocks like...does it matter?

Plebs.

i agree with geordie lad.............some proper tools on here......fuking idiots

:(

Maybe it's me and my age, but I find it bemusing how anyone can give accounts of the game from listening to it on the radio.

Ear to his wireless like some sort of red indian tracker.

;) Or just my headfones in and a good imagination. :)

Plebs.

:( Where have you escaped from?

Its Kevins alter-ego....JAB? ffs ;)

B'mouth and Leeds fucking over my accumulator. But should still get

some money off Newcastle if the score remain the same.

Good stuff!

Leeds were a good bet earlier this season...not so much now!

How much u get back off the toon?