You have a warning from the StopSpam Organization

Del Pede

I post this here, because i assume this is where most people read. I just got this PM

Today the Administrator of www.toontastic.net notified us of spam sent by this forum members (Spammers: Del Pede).

We strongly recommend you to download special antivirus software and scan your computer for viruses, Trojans and other malwares.

Download link: LINK REMOVED

If case of ignoring StopSpam Organization requirements, we reserve the right to forward a complaint to your ISP and require blocking your Internet-access.

Sincerely,

World Spam Protection Organization StopSpam

I suspect this very much to be false, and a spoof attack. Someone sending random members of this board pm's urging them to download some software. That softwares is malware. A quick google, lead me to this link http://forum.teamxray.com/viewtopic.php?p=...f19f702a4a7bcd6

Stoppspamforum.com is malware, and a hoax. Do NOT click on links there from.

I post this here, because i assume this is where most people read. I just got this PM

Today the Administrator of www.toontastic.net notified us of spam sent by this forum members (Spammers: Del Pede).

We strongly recommend you to download special antivirus software and scan your computer for viruses, Trojans and other malwares.

Download link: LINK REMOVED

If case of ignoring StopSpam Organization requirements, we reserve the right to forward a complaint to your ISP and require blocking your Internet-access.

Sincerely,

World Spam Protection Organization StopSpam

I suspect this very much to be false, and a spoof attack. Someone sending random members of this board pm's urging them to download some software. That softwares is malware. A quick google, lead me to this link http://forum.teamxray.com/viewtopic.php?p=...f19f702a4a7bcd6

Stoppspamforum.com is malware, and a hoax. Do NOT click on links there from.

Yeah i got one of those, which made me log into here, to protest my innocence. :icon_lol:

My computer picked up a virus the other day, which commonly comes from Facebook apps according to our IT.

It basically freezes your computer and starts a virus search which you can't stop. Then it asks you to buy some anti-virus that will rid you of the virus, that actually wasn't really a virus in the first place.

Quite a clever scam and at $30 a time someone is making a killing.

My computer picked up a virus the other day, which commonly comes from Facebook apps according to our IT.

It basically freezes your computer and starts a virus search which you can't stop. Then it asks you to buy some anti-virus that will rid you of the virus, that actually wasn't really a virus in the first place.

Quite a clever scam and at $30 a time someone is making a killing.

We had that virus a couple weeks back, quite tricky to get rid of but my son did it eventually.