NUST

ewerk

I'm being thick today, how do you vote? Logged in, checked members area etc.. ;)

Thats part of the voting process, you have to be bright enough to find the voting section

;)

I'm being thick today, how do you vote? Logged in, checked members area etc.. ;)

Thats part of the voting process, you have to be bright enough to find the voting section

;)

;)

:icon_lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Just a gentle reminder to those of you who are members that the last day of voting is on Tuesday, please make sure you read all the statements and make your votes(s) count.

Pud what's happening with the takeover?

Just a gentle reminder to those of you who are members that the last day of voting is on Tuesday, please make sure you read all the statements and make your votes(s) count.

Pud what's happening with the takeover?

Not a clue mate, personally I think a members meeting and discussion re the way forward is required as things appear to have gone a little quiet lately. At the same time though its not worth taking much forward at the moment because of the elections, could be that the new board have different views to the current one and do things differently. It would in all fairness be daft to push forward on stuff until we have the stability of an elected committee.

Yes we can has turned into fuck me we can't and it's a shame NUST and it's followers can't be a little bit more upfront about the current situation.

In reality it's back to my proposal of a supporters club with a matchday pub.....

Now if only they'd listened to me from the start......

I think the answer jonny2j was after was the one from your personal manisfesto which states....

"I welcomed "Yes We Can" and like many I feel it can and will work at some stage, unfortunately I don't believe that time is now".

Why not just tell it as you see it.

Enough smoke and mirrors from the club without Nust starting that game.

I think the answer jonny2j was after was the one from your personal manisfesto which states....

"I welcomed "Yes We Can" and like many I feel it can and will work at some stage, unfortunately I don't believe that time is now".

Sometimes I really do believe you're a cockend.

Election manifestos are exactly that and no doubt once the election process is complete then I can post my thoughts, thing is doing it now and here would make it look like I was canvassing votes which is something Im clearly not doing.

My election statement is exactly as it should be, my personal views on what I can bring to the table and what I think the way forward is for the Trust. Its clearly not the views of the committee as you'll have no doubt seen should you have read all of the statements. What I have said there and what I said in reply to 2J do not contradict or prove anything what it did though was answer 2Js question, I dont know whats happening with it because its moving on at its own pace and nothing can really happen either way until the new committee is installed officially.

Its not rocket science dickwad and its clearly not some attempt at smoke and mirrors, as anyone with half a brain cell could tell.

Anyway isnt it time for you to change your views on the football club? Its been at least a week since the last backpedal. :D

PeasePud for president!

*waits for Parky to arrive with his conspiracy theories on the voting*

I'm giving this one the all clear. :D

Pud is there any way you can click a few buttons on yer computah and make like my tax is upto date? **

Edited by Park Life

Sometimes I really do believe you're a cockend.

Election manifestos are exactly that and no doubt once the election process is complete then I can post my thoughts, thing is doing it now and here would make it look like I was canvassing votes which is something Im clearly not doing.

My election statement is exactly as it should be, my personal views on what I can bring to the table and what I think the way forward is for the Trust. Its clearly not the views of the committee as you'll have no doubt seen should you have read all of the statements. What I have said there and what I said in reply to 2J do not contradict or prove anything what it did though was answer 2Js question, I dont know whats happening with it because its moving on at its own pace and nothing can really happen either way until the new committee is installed officially.

Its not rocket science dickwad and its clearly not some attempt at smoke and mirrors, as anyone with half a brain cell could tell.

Anyway isnt it time for you to change your views on the football club? Its been at least a week since the last backpedal. :sweat:

:D:icon_lol::angry: :angry: :angry::sweat::angry:

Jesus, straight into warrior overdrive again :angry:

Whats the big deal? You've given your personal view on NUST many times on here and your obviously of the viewpoint its currently a non starter given your comment.....

I feel it can and will work at some stage, unfortunately I don't believe that time is now

Surely theres no reason why you cant elaborate on why that time is not now????

And as for .....

once the election process is complete then I can post my thoughts

You do know how silly that sounds.....Like to see Gordon Brown try it.

Seriously I dont know what the big problem is with a bit of honesty from NUST. We've had the big launch, then the re-launch with a six week deadline and the promise of big names to be made public and then.....

:tumbleweed:

And on a personal note, you seriously want to have a word with yourself. This is an internet forum, a bit of banter, a bit of a laugh. You dont need to keep getting so stressed just because people have different views. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
The NUST is pleased to announce the results of its inaugural election.

Thank you to all candidates who ran for election and all members who took the time to vote.

The following 10 candidates have been elected to the first Newcastle United Supporters Trust Board:

Paul Brown-King

Lisa Bullivant

Bill Corcoran

Steve Hastie

Mark Jensen

Neil Mitchell

Tony Stephenson

Chris Tuck

Norman Watson

Colin Whittle

The Board will be meeting on a number of occasions in May, amongst other things they will be electing the various positions of Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer, Secretary as well as appointing co-opted NUST Board members. Members will be notified of these decisions so keep a look out for our emails and website updates.

The NUST would like to thank Brian Ebbatson who volunteered to be the Independent Chair of the Election Management Group; the Trust are very appreciative of all his time and effort over the past few weeks.

Once again thank you to all who took part in the first elections to be held by the NUST.

Unlucky Pud and Tom. :razz:

I voted for you if thats any consolation.

Unlucky Pud and Tom. :icon_lol:

I voted for you if thats any consolation.

Cheers mate and to all that voted :razz:

Lucky Escape mate ;)

We'll see, I do have my own view that now its just too much toward Yes We can without taking a step back and reviewing the situation. As one of the few questioning voices from the start its now fairly nailed on to push on with it.

Not that its a bad thing, just sometimes I think people can ge lost in the dream of something without seeing the wider picture.

Overall though its a good mix of people who can take forward this Trust and try to advance it.