Bristol City 2-2 Newcastle United

Deano

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't take your chances you pay for it, Nolan should have equalised and not long after they get their second. Then Guthrie should have brought us right back into it just before half time.

But it all started with a shocking effort from Harper on the freekick, i'd expect any keeper to stop that one, but to be fair to Harper its the first real clanger he's dropped in ages, but it was a bad one!

And as Dr Gloom said, Best looks like a player with zero confidence, he doesn't pull the triger when he should and the longer this goes on the more he'll struggle.

To be fair ive seen far worse performances. We have had a couple of chances and their first was a bit lucky. 2nd was unbelievably well done by a championship player. Its not over yet in my opinion. And the score flatter Bristol alot. Though its going to take some doing. Just get that useless signing off right now. You flopped away 2 mill Chris. It happens, get over it and put Ranger on.

Best is awful. They've been under the kosh for most part but we've not taken our chances. Couldn't be more fuvked off with the commentators though. Is it Goodman?

To be fair ive seen far worse performances. We have had a couple of chances and their first was a bit lucky. 2nd was unbelievably well done by a championship player. Its not over yet in my opinion. And the score flatter Bristol alot. Though its going to take some doing. Just get that useless signing off right now. You flopped away 2 mill Chris. It happens, get over it and put Ranger on.

We have played far worse, the games against Leicester and Swansea on TV were absolutely appalling. This has just been average, lacking taking what chances have come our way and one clanger from Harper that gave them the lift and early start they needed.

Bristol have certainly been the better side, but without us giving them that goal i think it would have calmed down and we'd have established a hold in the game, but we didn't and now we have alot of ground to make up!

It really won't help Best's confidence at all to sub him now, but i would, just get Ranger on and have a go at them, if we score an early goal this game is far from over.

ranger to come on for best please

dont care if his confidence is ruined hes shite anyway and hughton trying to justify his panic buy is going to end up costing us if he keeps playing

rest of them need a fucking hammering