Rumour doing the rounds

Jusoda Kid

On a serious note if this does turn out to be true, Carroll is deep fucking shit what with the case hanging over his head.

Fair point which I'd forgot about.

Typical though isnt it? I suppose things on the pitch were heading in the right direction so something had to be done :icon_lol:

Without Taylor or another member of NUFC staff reporting the incident I can't see the coppers getting involved. Having said that it won't sit well with a potential juror if he goes to trial.

I'm sure those on here in the medical industry will confirm but don't doctors in A&E have a 'duty of care' to report incidents to the police where it clearly has been assault?

I'm sure that is the case. But without a witness coming forward I personally can't see the police taking the case very far.

Maybe not that case, but it can surely be used as a supporting argument in another case?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on playing ability alone, I'd be shot of Taylor if I'm honest, but that doesn't take in to account that Carroll is clearly a Gateshead charver who's already smacked a team mate or two.

Aye lets sell glass jaw, not the fella who hit him

they should lock up taylor, hes clearly gone and nutted carrolls hand :icon_lol:

He did say "Based on playing ability alone" tbf.

If only you were around to stick up for Wor Stevie Taylor.

On a serious note if this does turn out to be true, Carroll is deep fucking shit what with the case hanging over his head.

Fair point which I'd forgot about.

Typical though isnt it? I suppose things on the pitch were heading in the right direction so something had to be done :icon_lol:

Without Taylor or another member of NUFC staff reporting the incident I can't see the coppers getting involved. Having said that it won't sit well with a potential juror if he goes to trial.

I'm sure those on here in the medical industry will confirm but don't doctors in A&E have a 'duty of care' to report incidents to the police where it clearly has been assault?

I'm sure that is the case. But without a witness coming forward I personally can't see the police taking the case very far.

Maybe not that case, but it can surely be used as a supporting argument in another case?

My legal knowledge stretches no further than Judge Judy and A Few Good Men, but I'm fairly sure that in court they couldn't mention an unproved allegation in the case against him.

As I said earlier though it would certainly not sit well for any juror who sits on his assault case.

Based on playing ability alone, I'd be shot of Taylor if I'm honest, but that doesn't take in to account that Carroll is clearly a Gateshead charver who's already smacked a team mate or two.

Aye lets sell glass jaw, not the fella who hit him

they should lock up taylor, hes clearly gone and nutted carrolls hand :icon_lol:

He did say "Based on playing ability alone" tbf.

If only you were around to stick up for Wor Stevie Taylor.

I'd have be cheering on Carroll tbh :icon_lol:

Danish tabloids are reporting about the incident today also. Furthermore, they claim the alleged punchup was due to Taylor recieving a text message from Carrolls ex-girlfriend. I don't know if that have been reported elsewhere.

If neither side nor any of the witnesses say anything to the police then it's highly unlikely that they'd have enough evidence to prosecute imo.

Nowt came of the Bowyer / Dyer incident iirc and someone complained to the police I think and it was witnessed by 52,000 people and it was captured on camera so I don't see this going far.

Apologies if i'm 3 pages behind but didn't he deck another teammate last season too?

Supposed to have offered N'Zogbia 'outside' after training to see who was the hardest. Shame Mick Harford wasn't back at NUFC. I think that would soon put a stop to that sort of shit :icon_lol:

Just remembered actually but apparently the other week he was in The Diamond in Ponteland and he was pissed mortal in the bogs texting at the urinal whilst pissing all over himself at the same time. People were meant to be taking pics of him on their mobiles with him being so out of it he was oblivious to it all. No idea how true that is like.

I think there's a lot of unreported stuff with Carroll too, he likes a pint and a kebab and a fight...

Long story, short version:

I rent my house to NUFC via a letting agent who house the younger non-mansion owning players, in discussions with said agents they mentioned there's one "horrible" player they won't touch with a bargepole, was not named directly, but at the time I had little doubt it was Carroll.

I don't want to lose either of them. Carroll has always looked a Neanderthal though, not surprised in the least. And just when he was hitting form.

Pun intended?

I think there's a lot of unreported stuff with Carroll too, he likes a pint and a kebab and a fight...

I rent my house to NUFC via a letting agent who house the younger non-mansion owning players, in discussions with said agents they mentioned there's one "horrible" player they won't touch with a bargepole, was not named directly, but at the time I had little doubt it was Carroll.

There's been many a story about players rented properties. Emre left one penthouserequiring a 5 grand clean up while Martins housed a number of illegal immigrants in his

*allegedly

There's been many a story about players rented properties. Emre left one penthouserequiring a 5 grand clean up while Martins housed a number of illegal immigrants in his

*allegedly

:icon_lol:

Didn't someone previously mention that his girlfriend has a bit of a reputation?

i went to school with andy carrolls lass even at 15 she was actually called all the way faye haha. although shes a pretty lass shes a full on charver like not a nice lass at all

*allegedly

I worked with a lad who lived next door to Martins, used to say hello in the lift, and he mentioned people would squat and shit around the bins.

It was the charvers who'd come from the outskirts for the free quayside (Evolution?) festival. Tramps.