WJ/SMO/SLF

PP/Craig

Lucky Luke/TF

DKN/The Fish

CT/Monkeys Fist

Rob W/KCG

Anymore........?

I like fisty but he had a hissy fit this week and doesnt love me anymore :D

I would say I have no alliances on here (not sure why you would want them) but tend to find I am the voice of the quiet fan. Often I find my point of view backed up by the lurkers, sensible fans, who are not keen on posting themselves due to the venom that can be quite hard on the less thick skinned.

Everynow and again they pop up to re-inforce my position against the dark side. I suppose that means that I have alliances with the silent majority.

Having been here a year and a half'ish it is quite clear the types of posters.....

There is....

draco-malfoy-3.jpg

Who can be very funny but also extremely bitchy almost girly. Rather than his alliances I would refer to them more as desciples such as Fish.

There ia also the old skool who seem (as referred to by HTT) a bit snobby, hence the lack of more new posters.

There is the football manager / gamer posters such as Andrew or Betsy who dont really seem to get dragged into the muck of day to day posting.

Tom I assume is stoned all day and only comes out at night with the odd random post.

Then there seems to be a bunch of 20 or so regulars who knaw each others nuts off every day.

I would definitely have Stevie and Leazes as an alliance.

I also suspect some users of more than one user name........

And then theres that angry man from the states who obviously is on death row and only gets 1 hour internet time a week.

:angry: Tom's a good lad could tell you a real life story about him which would earn the respect of any self respectin toon fan.

You said something bellendish though ATP (I'm getting into this) which is why you got stick. Can't remember what it was. I'm pretty sure you thought Martins was good though.

:angry: What about Owen and Smith? :D

Both good players at one point in their lives tbf. :naughty:

Sure he is.

Also a special mention to Kevin, geordielad??? and oztoonfan who seem to post a fair bit at the minute and seem good eggs.

Used to really enjoy parkys voices but he seems muted off late which implies the asylum has upped his dose.

Guest Barrack Road
Sure he is.

Also a special mention to Kevin, geordielad??? and oztoonfan who seem to post a fair bit at the minute and seem good eggs.

Used to really enjoy parkys voices but he seems muted off late which implies the asylum has upped his dose.

Of your categories where would Alex fit in? Something acrossthepond said as well about certain posters coming and being accepted straight away. Well there's a lot who aren't, more than three year I've been on, and certain hardcore polit bureau members would wish I would fuck off. Luckily Yeltsin and Gorby are onside these days though :angry: .

Sure he is.

Of your categories where would Alex fit in? Something acrossthepond said as well about certain posters coming and being accepted straight away. Well there's a lot who aren't, more than three year I've been on, and certain hardcore polit bureau members would wish I would fuck off. Luckily Yeltsin and Gorby are onside these days though :D .

Alex is Malfoy, keep up. He's CT's arch nemesis. He's the Grand Poobah, the Ayatullah, the Godfather. And he has disciples. Like Louis XIV, he is the board.

@Gemmill: Sure, I thought Martins was good. Pretty sure I wasn't alone in that. :angry: No, what really got your goat was that I said I'd rather have Le Sib than Owen.

Me/Alex/HF are more or less politically aligned against AA/CT/LM.

Stevie can play both sides of that fence however.

I think Alex and 2J understand me the most. :angry:

On N.O. about 3 years ago there was quite a good spell in GC with me Alex, Bluf, Gemma, Nicos and AS9. That was the golden period.

Edited by Park Life

Guest Barrack Road

I think Alex and 2J understand me the most. :angry:

On N.O. about 3 years ago there was quite a good spell in GC with me Alex, Bluf, Gemma, Nicos and AS9. That was the golden period.

Was that the year I got poster of the year?

I think Alex and 2J understand me the most. :naughty:

Did you fuck!11 :angry:

That was the year I got best GC poster. :D

Sure he is.

The last year has been the tougest of my life. :angry:

Guest Barrack Road

I think Alex and 2J understand me the most. :outahere:

Did you fuck!11 :D

That was the year I got best GC poster. :naughty:

EEEEEeeeeh Parky swore :angry:

Must've been the same reasons why ROTM got the Christmas Number One then.

Sure he is.

Of your categories where would Alex fit in? Something acrossthepond said as well about certain posters coming and being accepted straight away. Well there's a lot who aren't, more than three year I've been on, and certain hardcore polit bureau members would wish I would fuck off. Luckily Yeltsin and Gorby are onside these days though :D .

Already covered Alex above :angry:

With regard to being accepted, if you go with the flow then Im sure the elite will tolerate, rather than accept you.

However the more interesting posters dont really care what others think of them.

I prefer posters who you can call a cunt in one thread while laughing with them in another.

It would be an extremely dull place without the different strokes tho.

Guest Barrack Road
Sure he is.

There's a few people on here had a hard year like Parky I'm no different, but quite clearly life gets better and the darkest hour ends with a sunrise.

Sure he is.

Of your categories where would Alex fit in? Something acrossthepond said as well about certain posters coming and being accepted straight away. Well there's a lot who aren't, more than three year I've been on, and certain hardcore polit bureau members would wish I would fuck off. Luckily Yeltsin and Gorby are onside these days though :icon_lol: .

Alex is Malfoy, keep up. He's CT's arch nemesis. He's the Grand Poobah, the Ayatullah, the Godfather. And he has disciples. Like Louis XIV, he is the board.

@Gemmill: Sure, I thought Martins was good. Pretty sure I wasn't alone in that. :angry: No, what really got your goat was that I said I'd rather have Le Sib than Owen.

:D:naughty::outahere:

I think Alex and 2J understand me the most. :D

See, I had Alex as a liberal, Happy as a green and you as........some communey thing in prep for it all falling apart :angry:

Sure he is.

I forgot :D

Alex/Gemmill

CG/GM

Kid Dynamite/Anyone of the other four IDs he has

WJ/SMO/SLF

PP/Craig

Lucky Luke/TF

DKN/The Fish

CT/Monkeys Fist

Rob W/KCG

Anymore........?

What's my connection to The Fish supposed to be? Other than we both go to a lot of comedy gigs I can't really think of one.

I would say I have no alliances on here (not sure why you would want them) but tend to find I am the voice of the quiet fan. Often I find my point of view backed up by the lurkers, sensible fans, who are not keen on posting themselves due to the venom that can be quite hard on the less thick skinned.

Louise Taylor-tastic tbh.

Louise Taylor-tastic tbh.

:angry:

You beat me to it

That particular paragraph stands out like ........

Me and Peasepud?? Christ, we've hidden those arguments well, evidently... :angry:

If I had an alliance with anyone on here, I'd say it was probably Dr Ken. Surprised none of the old skoolers have mentioned Gol mind :D

I'd suggest Alex & Chez have an alliance but then that's probably due to the fact that they both generally present substantiated arguments.

Speaking of old skool, there's the following of course:

Jimbo / Scottish Mag

Toplass / Radgina

Gemmill / Catmag

Gemmill / Alex / SLP / manc mag

HTL / Leazes Mag

J69 / Kid Dynamite

Catmag / The Fish

Catmag / Dan The Man

Me and Peasepud?? Christ, we've hidden those arguments well, evidently... :angry:

If I had an alliance with anyone on here, I'd say it was probably Dr Ken. Surprised none of the old skoolers have mentioned Gol mind :D

I'd suggest Alex & Chez have an alliance but then that's probably due to the fact that they both generally present substantiated arguments.

Jimbo / Scottish Mag

Toplass / Radgina

Gemmill / Catmag

HTL / Leazes Mag

J69 / Kid Dynamite

Catmag / The Fish

Catmag / Dan The Man

I would definitely second your list Craig, altho I have had and still have "other" alliances behind the scenes :naughty:

Alex/Gemmill

CG/GM

Kid Dynamite/Anyone of the other four IDs he has

WJ/SMO/SLF

PP/Craig

Lucky Luke/TF

DKN/The Fish

CT/Monkeys Fist

Rob W/KCG

Anymore........?

I like fisty but he had a hissy fit this week and doesnt love me anymore :D

Everynow and again they pop up to re-inforce my position against the dark side. I suppose that means that I have alliances with the silent majority.

Having been here a year and a half'ish it is quite clear the types of posters.....

There is....

Who can be very funny but also extremely bitchy almost girly. Rather than his alliances I would refer to them more as desciples such as Fish.

There ia also the old skool who seem (as referred to by HTT) a bit snobby, hence the lack of more new posters.

There is the football manager / gamer posters such as Andrew or Betsy who dont really seem to get dragged into the muck of day to day posting.

Tom I assume is stoned all day and only comes out at night with the odd random post.

Then there seems to be a bunch of 20 or so regulars who knaw each others nuts off every day.

I would definitely have Stevie and Leazes as an alliance.

I also suspect some users of more than one user name........

And then theres that angry man from the states who obviously is on death row and only gets 1 hour internet time a week.

WHAT THE FUCK'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???

:angry:

Jimbo / Scottish Mag

Toplass / Radgina

Gemmill / Catmag

HTL / Leazes Mag

J69 / Kid Dynamite

Catmag / The Fish

Catmag / Dan The Man

I'd go along with that.

Definitely Alex / Manc Mag , Gemmill / Catmag and Gemmill / Renton , HTL / Leazes / Ugly Mackems from the past too. I think Fish and Luke might have a love-hate relationship.