Barney

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road
Hughton Hints Towards Strong Side

By Craig Hope

WITH no fresh injury worries ahead of Saturday's home clash with Blackpool, promotion-winning boss Chris Hughton has hinted that he will continue to pick his strongest side during the final five games of the season.

Just Steven Taylor (knee) and Fitz Hall (hamstring) remain absent from the Magpie group and Hughton again admits that he has a number of hungry players vying for a start.

But, when pressed by nufcTV on the notion of rotating his squad, the United chief said: "The most important thing for me is that we continue to win games.

"That will be reflected in the team that I put out.

:angry:

Hughton Hints Towards Strong Side

By Craig Hope

WITH no fresh injury worries ahead of Saturday's home clash with Blackpool, promotion-winning boss Chris Hughton has hinted that he will continue to pick his strongest side during the final five games of the season.

Just Steven Taylor (knee) and Fitz Hall (hamstring) remain absent from the Magpie group and Hughton again admits that he has a number of hungry players vying for a start.

But, when pressed by nufcTV on the notion of rotating his squad, the United chief said: "The most important thing for me is that we continue to win games.

"That will be reflected in the team that I put out.

:angry:

Did you not see his face on monday? not a scratch on it.

Hoping for a win (however scrappy) and also for Doncaster to do us a favour and win too.

Will leave us on 92 points which WBA will not be able to top so it'll leave them hoping for our GD to vanish.

I'd rather Forest came up than West Brom, so if there was any way WB could stumble into the play offs and Forest secures second place I'd be happy.

Not likely to happen though - WBA only need 2 points to secure it.

Yeah it's a longshot, I'm just thinking about where we're likely to get points from next season

I'd rather Forest came up too. A weaker team, and from a more neutral perspective, it'd be nice to see them in top division again.

West Brom are boring, a yo-yo club.

Are you for real? :angry: They play as attractive football as it gets. They might be shit in the premiership but atleast they will play football.

Edited by Flair

Full strength 11 thmora like...shackles off...good open game of football as Blackpool will come at us as they want to push for the playoffs.

Still think we will do them like.

3-1

---Harper---

---Simpson---Williamson---Coloccini---Enrique---

---Routledge---Guthrie---Nolan---Gutierrez---

---Lovenkrands---Carroll---

Carroll

Lovenkrands

Barton (off the bench)

--These imho will be in our starting 11 come next season. Williamson, Guthrie and Lovenkrands could be starters but id hope we sign better.

I'd rather Forest came up too. A weaker team, and from a more neutral perspective, it'd be nice to see them in top division again.

Are you for real? :angry: They play as attractive football as it gets. They might be shit in the premiership but atleast they will play football.

I think he means that as a club, they're dull. Their fans aren't owt special, the ground is average, the manager is not Mr Charisma and they're from a miserable city.

I think he means that as a club, they're dull. Their fans aren't owt special, the ground is average, the manager is not Mr Charisma and they're from a miserable city.

That fuckin god awful accent too...oh and that tool off MOTD 2 supports them... :D

Guest Barrack Road

Imagine being a Blackpool player now, you've been used to playing at Spotland, Gigg Lane, and Cleethorpes, the best ground you've ever played at is the League One standard Elland Road, knowing in 3 hours time you'll be playing in the biggest game of your life. It'll either be a big motivational thing or they'll freeze, it's partly the reason we're unbeaten I think. Holloway had them on a ground tour at 9am this morning, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing tbh.