What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Does this mean we're going have Cath taking pictures with an unconscious Tooj for the thread

I'm not allowed to do that.

Officially :whistling:

I became bionic under local. Cos I'm nails.

Having a pacemaker isn't even a proper operation, you bender. I've never heard of someone having one inserted under a GA, which I recall you were offered. You must have looked exceptionally lily livered.

I am in fucking agony, slipped on my front step a few days ago and retriggered an old whiplash injury which is somehow worse today than I have ever had. Pain all the way from my neck to my left fingers.

Taken tramadol which I hate and it's barely touched the sides, can't do any work, don't get sick pay, best man on Friday, fuckity fuckity aya ya bastard.

Shut it Doctor Dickwad.

Or what, dodgy ticker? You being 'bionic' makes you a prime candidate for that five point exploding heart thing that your woman does to him that killed himself knocking one out in that Kill Bill film.

Annoyed, worked all weekend so got a few days off. Not been to the gym in ages but full of cold/coughing up green shit. I'm sure it will clear up in time for my night shift tomorrow. Fucker.

Nah. Very little evidence that antibiotics shorten duration or severity of symptoms, particularly in the young, and I'm not that unwell. I get this sort of thing about once a year, it'll be gone in a few days. It's just irritating.

I am in fucking agony, slipped on my front step a few days ago and retriggered an old whiplash injury which is somehow worse today than I have ever had. Pain all the way from my neck to my left fingers.

Taken tramadol which I hate and it's barely touched the sides, can't do any work, don't get sick pay, best man on Friday, fuckity fuckity aya ya bastard.

Aye whatever .

Clearly using the internet to log the back story groundwork for some kind of hoax insurance claim .

Had a rough couple of nights. It's quite rare that I shed tears at work but pausing outside the operating theatre so a guy could say goodbye to his 19 year old girlfriend before we wheeled her in for organ donation was about as close as it gets.

Ugh that sounds awful.

The whole thing was really sad. At least thanks to her wishes 10 or so people's lives will be changed. Six different people are going to get a part of her liver, including a young child.

The whole thing was really sad. At least thanks to her wishes 10 or so people's lives will be changed. Six different people are going to get a part of her liver, including a young child.

I thought he was saying g'bye just in case. That's awful, sorry for the crass comment

Nah she was confirmed brain dead yesterday afternoon.

No worries.

Hate doing retrievals, one of the worst parts of the job. Second only to IUD's in obstetrics for me. Don't ever lose that empathy Luke - it's what will always make you a better doctor. Thoughts are with you, your patient and her family.

Hate doing retrievals, one of the worst parts of the job. Second only to IUD's in obstetrics for me. Don't ever lose that empathy Luke - it's what will always make you a better doctor. Thoughts are with you, your patient and her family.

:lol: All right Obi Wan?