What mood are you in and why?

catmag

What's the matter with you today? You sound like a rambling loon.

Honestly not sure, but you're not the 1st to comment.

I don't think a defunct Russian space station is the answer to your problems

Maybe he's thinking about afterwards, y'know for his Orbituary

(I'm not even sorry)

Finished work for 2 weeks. Need to iron, clean, pack, organise stuff, do mam stuff and get hair cut therefore currently procrastinating on here.

Roll on Monday. First holiday in 5 years :wub:

Somehow managed to drag myself off the sofa and to the gym at 8.30 on a Friday evening. Anything to feel less guilty about the beers I'm about to have.

Hope you and the nipper have a smashing time Cath. :good:

Looking forward to visiting the folks for the next few days. My Dad's getting back from Uganda on Sunday morning so I figured since I've not been home since Christmas I'd surprise him and come up to see him. Also my mam has not been 100% lately so it'll be good to see her and make sure she's ok. My Nephew is 2 1/2 so itl'll be good to see how much he's changed since the last time I saw him.

Obviously I'll catch up with mates

It'll be good to see the beach and stuff

oh and I suppose it'll be easier to remember why I can barely suffer my sisters if I see them once in a while...

Finished work for 2 weeks. Need to iron, clean, pack, organise stuff, do mam stuff and get hair cut therefore currently procrastinating on here.

Roll on Monday. First holiday in 5 years :wub:

Canny mood. :D Got a week off work and managed to get pretty much up to date by the time I left yesterday. Off to a bbq at my stepsister's today, drinks in Durham tomorrow with my sister then a week of doing various jobs around the house and generally enjoying not being at work.

Had a long lie-in, spent the morning in my jarmas, spent the afternoon at the theatre dahhhhling and am now back in my jarmas.

Lovely day :)

So fucking hungover today it's ridiculous. Just about to go driving round to try and find a decent chippy that's open. Gormans is shut. Any quick recommendations? Kingston Park and its surroundings.

So fucking hungover today it's ridiculous. Just about to go driving round to try and find a decent chippy that's open. Gormans is shut. Any quick recommendations? Kingston Park and its surroundings.

I guess you're a bit far from Gosforth High Street to justify going to the Gosforth Chippy? If it's a hangover emergency then it could be worth the effort I suppose.

(NB. I can't guarantee it'll actually be open either. :lol:)

On the way to Gosforth Chippy now, cheers. If it's shut I'm thinking we might just go to Harry Ramsden drive through. No idea how nice it is but I'm guessing it's a a better bet than going to an unrecommended chippy.

• 3 weeks later...