What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Got the day off with the nipper and Mrs. F.

It's his 3rd birthday today, so his monkey glands are already pumping on full whack :lol:

He's been asking for a " big boys scooter" ( a 2 wheeler), so he was a happy lad this morning.

There's a steam train coming through Forest Hall this afternoon too, so he'll probably explode then.

Good times.

Got the day off with the nipper and Mrs. F.

It's his 3rd birthday today, so his monkey glands are already pumping on full whack :lol:

He's been asking for a " big boys scooter" ( a 2 wheeler), so he was a happy lad this morning.

There's a steam train coming through Forest Hall this afternoon too, so he'll probably explode then.

Good times.

Any further details on the steam train there Ivor ? What time/where ?

My old man will be as excited as your lad about this, might see if I can take him along .

:lol:

Aye Gemmill, mine tries to pull the "birthday week" shite too.

LTB, all I know for sure is the train is leaving Newcastle Central station at 1pm today, heading North to Edinburgh.

If your old man can make it to Central he'll probably get a better look at the engine etc

I'm taking the lad to the footbridge in Forest Hall for about then to see the train pass below.

Ta for t'link captain .Just phoned me folks there and he's been sent up to the shops :lol: Mam saying he knew about it anyway and was maybe going to Central . I think the 'locomotive' as we say in trainspotter circles is the 'Tornado' the one that was recently built by enthusiasts in Darlo . Great achievement like . He saw it the other year at Central I think . . Oh well, I'll let off a bit of steam of me own and get on with garden jobs instead eh . Fuck'm :razz:

You chaps enjoy your day in the sun-sheeiine !

That says "diesel locomotive" Fist :o....your nipper's going to be fuming and LtB's old man will likely hit him with his walking stick

. . the mystery deepens .

http://www.stanlaundon.com/tornado.html

(He probably could knack us as well - 75 and fit as a flea !)

Hey y can tell how far the patter on here's fallen away what with us talking about steam trains ffs :lol:

Ta for t'link captain .Just phoned me folks there and he's been sent up to the shops :lol: Mam saying he knew about it anyway and was maybe going to Central . I think the 'locomotive' as we say in trainspotter circles is the 'Tornado' the one that was recently built by enthusiasts in Darlo . Great achievement like . He saw it the other year at Central I think . . Oh well, I'll let off a bit of steam of me own and get on with garden jobs instead eh . Fuck'm :razz:

You chaps enjoy your day in the sun-sheeiine !

:lol: knew it! .....LtB at Central..imagesCATVC020_zpsd6f5309d.jpg

Happy enough! Interview went better than the first one which i passed but thought was shambolic, so gotta wait and see but don't think it was too bad anyway, possible second promotion for me (if i pass) in under a year so wouldn't be too shabby to at least get offered it, although whether i'd accept it or not is still up in the air.

Congrats, hope all goes well. That way you'll be less about being snarky and more about catering to the whims of demanding mad men

more like i'll be one of the demanding madmen, next step i basically give up 90% of the technical work i do/have hung on to, for a full blown boring the balls of me style role with meetings about meetings and who will be doing what and setting policy/standards.

hence debating it still, not much choice if i want to continue on my path for domination from here on in that's how the work goes sadly.

... Well, this is awkward. I meant you can spend more time acquiescing to the demands of madmen on here...

But congrats on joining the ever increasing spare tire around the belly of the employment beast. That wasteful area that becomes more and more bloated with every passing year.

Ah needs a new jahb

lol i'll never listen to your demands on here ;)

did that tab to post ever get amended? :D

No, no it didn't. Part of me thinks it's a 2 second job that you could do while furiously masturbating to pictures of Linux and C++ with your off-hand, that you failed to do out of spite.

Another part of me thinks it's beyond you.

Because you're stupid.

And lazy.

And probably gave serious consideration to becoming a vegan at some point.

Been referred to the Newcastle Clinic by my surgeon to go for a full MRI scan, but at that place they have those open scanners so at least I won't be spending two hours inside one of those.

Also I got a letter through yesterday showing what his notes said when I saw him and even before going for the scan he's pretty convinced I have c7 nerve root compression. Further Googling suggest this would be due to a cervical herniated disc.

Can't believe it's took two years to get to this point but relieved things are finally progressing. :)

Make sure you refuse if they offer you a general anaesthetic. Anything more than local is totally queer.

Check out the Bionic Man here.