What mood are you in and why?

catmag

You have ......

Remember that freakishly large penis that you reduced to 12 inches?

;)

I'd have thought the sight of a busty nurse would've increased your penis size?

"Oh well, all the more crumpet for us real men" [/blackadder II]

;)

Feeling good. Sun's out, and I'm really excited for a superb weekend of sport.

Champions League final this afternoon, Froch-Kessler tonight (if I stay in), Monaco GP tomorrow and then the play-off final on Monday. And no Toon game to sour the lot.

:gettin:

Feeling good. Sun's out, and I'm really excited for a superb weekend of sport.

Champions League final this afternoon, Froch-Kessler tonight (if I stay in), Monaco GP tomorrow and then the play-off final on Monday. And no Toon game to sour the lot.

:gettin:

It's a sad state of affairs when we're happy there's no match on :lol:

Terrific, the worst of this illness is gone, just a bit of a cough hanging round now as they do and I've obtained gainful employment once again.

this weather is getting beyond a joke now. i don't know about the rest of you but i'm getting bloody sick of it. we've had to have the heating on this week - it's almost june ffs. and every time i've ventured outside since the weekend i've got soaked.

Knackered! Had a last minute visit from one of my best mates and her son from Manchester on Monday. Feel like a Tazmanian Devil has been through the house! Luckily have got one of those rare child-free, work-free nights tonight so have got wine to help the relaxation process...

Cool. I did that and later compliance testing and a couple of others things for Microsoft for a few years. QA/certification is, like you put it, at the bottom of the ladder but a great way to gain experience in the industry especially I guess if you want to go to work for a specific publisher (to start the whole process again of getting up the ladder).

You... might find it gets tedious after a while and even makes you a little jaded about gaming. Or maybe that was just me. Don't work in that industry any more, but know plenty who do.

Fucking sick. Level 79 of candy crush is a bastard and I've got no lives left... Again. Should really read a book instead of this addictive shit.

I'm on Level 229 - that's how much of a life I've got. Send me a request and I'll hoy a life your way...

I'm on Level 229 - that's how much of a life I've got. Send me a request and I'll hoy a life your way...

Haha. Didn't realize it went on that long. I don't do the Facebook requests or owt. I make my own way ;) Thanks for the offer though.

All done in theatre I'll bet

Not theatre itself - I'm not that unprofessional! :lol:

In between cases in the coffee room is another matter altogether..

NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

lol i'm only on 107 ffs, i don't play it often mind

Aha, I shall bother you for lives sometime soon...