Series

Geordieracer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Decided to give Dexter a try, watching the first couple of episodes later on tonight.

I've completed season one and I have to say the finale was impressive, and quite sad. Slightly apprehensive incase the next season can't meet the standards to be good as the first. Hoping so anyways, got Season two and three ready to watch and looking forward to it. Have to say though Rita's a bit creepy.

Decided to give Dexter a try, watching the first couple of episodes later on tonight.

I've completed season one and I have to say the finale was impressive, and quite sad. Slightly apprehensive incase the next season can't meet the standards to be good as the first. Hoping so anyways, got Season two and three ready to watch and looking forward to it. Have to say though Rita's a bit creepy.

last season is great, really worth getting through season 2 to get to it

This. Season 2 is the worst season of Dexter, but saying that, it's still better than 95% of what's on TV (at least over here, anyway). Season 3 though? Holy mackrel. One of the best seasons of a television show I've ever seen. Wow.

I'm soooooooooooo friggin' excited that The Walking Dead is going to be a TV show on AMC this October. I absolutely cannot wait!

anyone watch Waterloo Road? The 5th season is just over, it was class :icon_lol:

Difficult to tell whether you're taking the piss or not at times.

I am deadly serious. I really do enjoy it :icon_lol:

I thought at first it was gay but it's so dramatic :icon_lol:

Can't wait to November for the new seasón ;)

I am deadly serious. I really do enjoy it :icon_lol:

I thought at first it was gay but it's so dramatic ;)

Can't wait to November for the new seasón :D

:icon_lol:

It takes this far into the thread for someone to mention Battlestar Galactica? The new one of course, not the original. You're all shit.

I couldn't get past the "trendy" camera stuff - sorry (not really).

Of course finding out it ended with a load of religious claptrap made me not regret it in hindsight.

I might go through Dexter again, new series in September. :icon_lol:

Season 5 trailer

Fuck sake....

don't watch this if you've not season the last seasons, theres major spoilers in it

I'd have thought that it was a given.

Fuck sake....

don't watch this if you've not season the last seasons, theres major spoilers in it

Hate to say it Ant but you've done a Kevin there :icon_lol:

Fuck sake....

Hate to say it Ant but you've done a Kevin there :icon_lol:

Not really, like i said before i've already seen all the episodes of dexter, was more for the people saying they were working there way through it atm in the thread.

some people will click anything before reading what it is (ala kevin), why most people will type spoilers and black them out till you highlight them...

Anybody who does that deserves everything they get

Fuck sake....

Hate to say it Ant but you've done a Kevin there :lol:

Now he know's how it feels :unsure:

Anyone see "Sherlock" last night ? I expected to hate it but I really enjoyed it, although it had a very "Dr Who" feel too it, I heard someone say it was Dr Wholmes lol it has great potential.

Anyone see "Sherlock" last night ? I expected to hate it but I really enjoyed it, although it had a very "Dr Who" feel too it, I heard someone say it was Dr Wholmes lol it has great potential.

Yeah.

Shame Sherlock is such a dickhead. One second he's struggling to put it all together, can't fathom what's going on at all, the next he's ripping the shit out of the other idiots in the room that are as confused as he was two seconds ago. If I was in the room I'd tell him he's a proper wanker.

And he's only confused when he's giving the viewer a chance to work it out. The rest of the time he's better than Derren Brown, he can work out entire life stories from someones shoe, but when it's blatant what's gone on he does his confused face for 30 seconds.

Such a punchable face too.

Enjoyed it though. Will watch the rest of them.