Joe Cole

Guest The Three Lions

Liverpool England's biggest shithole Newcastle England's best provinicial city

Tell me a bigger shithole overall than Liverpool, and back it up with statistics as well.

img_8126.jpg

Liverpool_Waterfront_Sunrise.jpg

img_8298.jpg

We have Joe Cole yous have Joe Barton

Newcastle big club but Liverpool bigger (Newcastle local club, Liverpool worldwide)

Newcastle good city but Liverpool better thats why we won captial of culture

Newcastle produce Ant and Dec Liverpool produce John Lennon

We have history yous don't

Edited by kophead

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag

Tell me a bigger shithole overall than Liverpool, and back it up with statistics as well.

img_8126.jpg

Newcastle big club but Liverpool bigger (Newcastle local club, Liverpool worldwide)

:lol: Could do with a lick of paint. That Liverbuilding is as ugly as Killingworth flats in the 80s imo. Just an ugly building.

6650088_std.jpg

LiverBuildingLiverpool2.jpg

img_8126.jpg

:lol: Could do with a lick of paint. That Liverbuilding is as ugly as Killingworth flats in the 80s imo. Just an ugly building.

albert-dock-panorama.jpg

6650088_std.jpg

LiverBuildingLiverpool2.jpg

Guest Gordon McKeag
The whole of fucking Newcastle could do with a lick of paint mate

The whole of North West could not just little Stafforshire towns. Manchester is no where near as ugly as Liverpool though and its the people who are to blame.

The whole of North West could not just little Stafforshire towns. Manchester is no where near as ugly as Liverpool though and its the people who are to blame.

Ask yourself a question smart arse what the fuck as the North East provided music and football wise?

Can they follow Liverpool and Man Utd or the beatles and Oasis Nah Ant and Dec, Newcastle and Sunderland on the floor laughing me tits of you loser

Oh shit sorry mate yous provided byker grove well better than corrie and brookside

Edited by kophead

Oasis :lol:

I love the way "The Beatles" is supposed to somehow be the ultimate trump card - not everybody liked the cunts.

Maybe not everyone but shit loads of people hey mate. I was in town the other day saw some eskimos taking pics of the cavern.

Edited by kophead

Beatles- good band, led to Yoko Ono gaining fame and The Frog Chorus.

The Animals- good band led to Jimi Hendrix gaining fame.

As it happens, I'm staying in Dippersville next week.

In the 10 minute walk from digs to work (past Lime St, Adelphi and the shopping centre) I expect to be asked for spare change and cigarettes at least 5 times.

The Docks and riverside development is decent. Rest of the city is a dump tbh. :lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Lowest of the low as people. There's a lass on here who will remain nameless that has visited every ground in the Premiership, and at only one was she reduced to tears off a scumbag throwing a can of lager off her neck, I bet you can guess which club.

Oasis :lol:

I love the way "The Beatles" is supposed to somehow be the ultimate trump card - not everybody liked the cunts.

Maybe not everyone but shit loads of people hey mate. I was in town the other day saw some eskimos taking pics of the cavern.

Isn't it true The Beatles never played a gig in Liverpool after they'd had a number one hit? Suppose once you get out you stay out, eh la?

In the 10 minute walk from digs to work (past Lime St, Adelphi and the shopping centre) I expect to be asked for spare change and cigarettes at least 5 times.

The Docks and riverside development is decent. Rest of the city is a dump tbh. :lol:

As it happens, I'm staying in Birtley. I'm on me way into town later I except to see sh*t loads of tw*ts wearing yellow striped shirts speaking Scottish. Funny people the gerodies, me bird saw shit loads of them running out of Moats house with his shitty boxers.

By the way Alex (above) you thick cu*t Paul Maccartney played a gig at Anfield last year

Edited by kophead

Kophead, I mean this in the nicest possible way. Scousers are sick and dirty individuals. Scumbags of the highest order aswell. Not to mention that squeaky dirty accent. ehhhck stevie gerrard.

Kophead, I mean this in the nicest possible way. Scousers are sick and dirty individuals. Scumbags of the highest order aswell. Not to mention that squeaky dirty accent. ehhhck stevie gerrard.

Georides are sick running out of Moats house with his shitty y fronts the sad twats.

Edited by kophead

Ask yourself a question smart arse what the fuck as the North East provided music and football wise?

Can they follow Liverpool and Man Utd or the beatles and Oasis Nah Ant and Dec, Newcastle and Sunderland on the floor laughing me tits of you loser

Oh shit sorry mate yous provided byker grove well better than corrie and brookside

Why do you keep mentioning these two in the same breath as the beatles? Why not mention Sting, Dire straights, Brian Johnson or the Animals? Using your 'best' band and trying to compare it to who you think are our shittest is hardly a worthy comparison it it?

Georides are sick running out of Moats house with his shitty y fronts the sad twats.

That's all fair and honest and so on. But I'm not a Geordie.

You're a scouser, on a Newcastle board looking for attention. Now scouser, what does that tell us about you? That you're a pathetic individual.

As it happens, I'm staying in Birtley. I'm on me way into town later I except to see sh*t loads of tw*ts wearing yellow striped shirts speaking Scottish. Funny people the gerodies, me bird saw shit loads of them running out of Moats house with his shitty boxers.

By the way Alex (above) you thick cu*t Paul Maccartney played a gig at Anfield last year

I'm sure you are :lol: Name another place in Gateshead it's next to then.

And last I checked, The Beatles finished in 1970. 2009 is not 1970. Nor is Paul McCartney in The Beatles now.

The Beatles' best stuff was written and recorded nowhere near Liverpool too.

That's all fair and honest and so on. But I'm not a Geordie.

You're a scouser, on a Newcastle board looking for attention. Now scouser, what does that tell us about you? That you're a pathetic individual.

I'm on shit loads of clubs forums mate beats the gays ones you visit. Anyway it gives me something to do. I'm on a weeks holiday and its pissing down outside. I'm of to Rileys tonight play a bit a snooker. A bit of peace hey mate?

Edited by kophead

Which is why I specifically mentioned The Beatles. Nice try though.

I know Joe Coles gone to Liverpool but why is this thread about Liverpool V Newcastle. I know we won captial of culture but this Liverpool V Newcastle thing going to far now. I've already proved Liverpool is a better city. Ask a yank where is Newcastle they wouldn't know what the fuck your talking about. To most yanks Liverpool is the captial of England thick twats I know buts thats how it is. Maybe John Lennon had something to do with it.