.com these days

Kid Dynamite

nufc.com is getting shitter by the week. they are calling the decision to hold a minutes silence for best on sunday 'lamentable.' Quite who made them the voice of a nation is beyond me but weve had mintues silences for people a lot less connected with football than best and not a word was said. i wasnt the mans biggest fan but he was THE player of his era. i hope wor al gets a minute around the grounds when he eventually passes on.

They dont have news on the site anymore, just fixtures and adverts for shirt sales and competitions. what happened to the insider info on who our next manager/players were going to be or on who belted who in the latest training ground bust up? they obviously arent as well connected as they used to be.

nufc.com is getting shitter by the week. they are calling the decision to hold a minutes silence for best on sunday 'lamentable.' Quite who made them the voice of a nation is beyond me but weve had mintues silences for people a lot less connected with football than best and not a word was said. i wasnt the mans biggest fan but he was THE player of his era. i hope wor al gets a minute around the grounds when he eventually passes on.

They dont have news on the site anymore, just fixtures and adverts for shirt sales and competitions. what happened to the insider info on who our next manager/players were going to be or on who belted who in the latest training ground bust up? they obviously arent as well connected as they used to be.

61017[/snapback]

Perhaps if people took them for what they are, fans with opinions who don't profess to be in the know or to be the voice of NUFC fans, just ordinary fans who run a site as their hobby and passion, you wouldn't be so disappointed when they have a view that, holly shit, doesn't match your own. Just a thought like.

PS If it's insider info you want, keep reading wor place we have a few on the forum, genuine as well.

Edited by Howaythetoon

61017[/snapback]

Perhaps if people took them for what they are, fans with opinions who don't profess to be in the know or the voice of NUFC fans, just ordinary fans who run a site as their hobby and passion, you wouldn't be so disappointed when they have a view that, holly shit, doesn't match your own. Just a thought like.

61034[/snapback]

Well I hope she's fucking cleaned it up!

61017[/snapback]

Perhaps if people took them for what they are, fans with opinions who don't profess to be in the know or to be the voice of NUFC fans, just ordinary fans who run a site as their hobby and passion, you wouldn't be so disappointed when they have a view that, holly shit, doesn't match your own. Just a thought like.

PS If it's insider info you want, keep reading wor place we have a few on the forum, genuine as well.

61034[/snapback]

They often did actually, they could have matched alan oliver at one stage for 'our insider' quotes.

61017[/snapback]

Agree. The constant digs at Robson are quite tedious too.

Yeah I'm getting quite tired of it as well, I rarely check back there now. I know they're just fans with their own views etc but I used to agree with them regularly.. now I find they're a bit *too* bitter/cynical for my liking.

Its been sliding for a while - I think their "inside sources" went quiet with SBR leaving

Perhaps it was someoen who has designs on the manager's job............

Anyway its terribly formulaic these days

Wel Dec out of Ant and Dec disagrees with you all....

"We've also found it to be the best source for transfer news in the summer. While the press come up with dozens of names and endless rumours it seems like you sift through all that and only put up the stories with any substance. If it's not on .com then it's not worth reading."

Said Dec out of Ant and Dec....allegedly. Does anyone really talk like that?

"We've also found it to be the best source for transfer news in the summer. While the press come up with dozens of names and endless rumours it seems like you sift through all that and only put up the stories with any substance. If it's not on .com then it's not worth reading."

Said Dec out of Ant and Dec....allegedly.  Does anyone really talk like that?

61932[/snapback]

I saw that today H/F and couldn't help but think it was a bit smarmy, to say the least.

So what if either of them read .com???

Said Dec out of Ant and Dec....allegedly.  Does anyone really talk like that?

61932[/snapback]

I saw that today H/F and couldn't help but think it was a bit smarmy, to say the least.

So what if either of them read .com???

61939[/snapback]

Along with the competition (what? Another one?) to find the strangest place anyone logs on to .com it's all a bit self congratulatory like.

Guest CrimsonFault
Match reports are still pretty honest imo, but they do seem to have become a right pair of grumpy bastids over the last year. Maybe they've had enough, who'd blame them.

61947[/snapback]

Me. Grumpy bastards.

I'm waiting for Niall or Biffa to come on here with a two page essay about how we're a bunch of two-faced snides tbh.

62322[/snapback]

I can't believe anyone would be so childish as to snap their crayons about any negative comments posted about their own site and type reams of drivel about how "their" site is better.

As if that would ever happen !!! ;)

I'm waiting for Niall or Biffa to come on here with a two page essay about how we're a bunch of two-faced snides tbh.

62322[/snapback]

I can't believe anyone would be so childish as to snap their crayons about any negative comments posted about their own site and type reams of drivel about how "their" site is better.

62340[/snapback]

To be fair, didn't Biffa and Niall cut their ties with the original Toontastic forum as they were unhappy with some comments made about their site...

62322[/snapback]

62340[/snapback]

To be fair, didn't Biffa and Niall cut their ties with the original Toontastic forum as they were unhappy with some comments made about their site...

62343[/snapback]

So they did, forgot about that.

They're a couple of fans who have for the past 12 years, written self-opinionated views of supporting Newcastle United. Noboby pays to read what they right, they're not forced into reading it so why do people have a problem with it??

I tell you why, because they've voiced an opinion on a subject that individuals don't agree with - simple as!

What can't be denied is that they continue to write what they think and not mask their opinions - for that I admire them.

So they don't think that there should have been a minute's silence for Best? They're not exactly on their own on that one, are they?

They own a site, they pay for the webspace and bandwidth, they can write what the hell they like IMO.

62322[/snapback]

62340[/snapback]

62343[/snapback]

So they did, forgot about that.

62345[/snapback]

Not exactly

They used to provide a link to the original forum but got fed up with people moaning at them when the forum was down. As it wasn't their forum and their inboxes were getting filled with questions asking when it'll be back up, they simply deleted the link.

Nothing to do with anything that was written about them.