An Interview!

Kevin

HOLY JESUS :lol:!!!!!!!!

Who on earth would eat that. you're basically asking for a heart attack.

No you're not. The meat is actually fine its not fried, the worst thing in McDonalds are actually the chips.

:)

Milkshakes.

Aye but I meant of the hot food. What sort of huckle has milkshakes?

There's not an ounce of cow juice anywhere near them either. Primary ingredient is potato pulp, secondary ingredient is vegetable oil. After that it's simply flavourings and colourings with the whole sorry mess chucked into deep chill.

Trade descriptions issue using the name 'milkshake' in my mind.

Urban myth, shirley.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/mcdshake.asp

Snopes reckons as much.

There is milk in them. I had to fill up the machine last night.

Evidently do these days then. Back in the early 90s when we case studied them they certainly didn't.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they got a load of shit when everyone realised that most people are fat didnt they? for being too salty, for there being no chicken in the chicken or milk in he milkshakes

part of the new image theyre going for

Kevy, how's it going?

It's actually not bad. I'd expect it to be horrible. I reckon I can do a year in there before uni. ;)

I just don't know what to do when i go in for my 2nd shift? The manager is off til next week so I dont know who to go to or anything?

Fucking hell man Kevin, how do you get dressed in the morning? Who's below the manager- is there not an assistant or a shift supervisor or something?

I only know the manager, i know nobody elseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fucking hell man Kevin, how do you get dressed in the morning? Who's below the manager- is there not an assistant or a shift supervisor or something?

count the stars, most stars= been there the longest

count the stars, most stars= been there the longest

Fuck off ;):o

Did you not meet anyone else on your first shift? Just go as normal and say 'Who I do report to?'

Did you not meet anyone else on your first shift? Just go as normal and say 'Who I do report to?'

Aye some skinny girl with glasses and some other podgy girl calledddddddddddddd....... dannielle i think? I'll just go into the crew room and ask themins, they all seem normal.

Kevin, stop acting like a fucking pathetic 5 year old. Presuming you can get yourself to work for your shift, ask who the supervisor is for the shift and then do exactly as you're told. If you act like you do on here then you won't need to turn up for your third shift.

Kevin, stop acting like a fucking pathetic 5 year old. Presuming you can get yourself to work for your shift, ask who the supervisor is for the shift and then do exactly as you're told. If you act like you do on here then you won't need to turn up for your third shift.

Excuse me but you need to learn a little thing called respect. Just because you're a super inferior moderator or whatever doesn't mean you don't treat people with respect.

RE the real bit: okie dokie ;)

Open it.

See, thinking for yourself when a problem presents itself is pretty easy given a little thought.

No, you tried to be funny and it backfired.

Open it.

See, thinking for yourself when a problem presents itself is pretty easy given a little thought.

Yeah, you're just way to quick Kevin. Not sure how we all keep up.

Open it.

tbh could see where he was going with it as soon as he posted