An Interview!

Kevin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Weight Watchers points" :lol: such a bullshit diet

"Eee well I only had half a gateaux last night, which is half the calories, which means I can have twice as much... whaddya mean exercise, I'm dieting aren't I?"

What amuses me about this type of woman is they talk about unobtainable men like they're attainable. "Eeh what I'd do to him if I was 10 years younger" Errr he'd still think you're a fat ginger cunt with a hairlip love.

From when I worked in large offices in the past (DSS, council etc) I found the women who talked about sex all the time were the ones who's minges had probably seized up due to the lack of action.

;)

100% right in my experience, always the ones who you couldn't/don't want to imagine having sex too. The same type in late February "eeh it'll soon be christmas".

It's the total acceptance of mediocrity I could never cope with though. Every fucking day the same, you need some variation something different! I didn't even want promotion because I hated everything about the organisation from what they did to the people that worked in it. Not all like there was some canny lads and lasses but the majority, fuckin hell. It's how important they perceive themselves to be as well.

It never ceased to amaze me how the masses revelled in mediocrity. Orwell was wrong on that score.

Fair play if you get good commission and suchlike. I could never do a salesman/call centre job as I am not a natural salesman and would probably get really depressed about my life. There are only so many times I can put up with people slamming the door in my face after telling me to fuck off. I bet there will be 85% of the clunge as bad as the other recent posts, but there will probably be one or two utterly shagtastic women there for you to crack one off to when you get home.

Not comission-based at all man, at the end of the day i get my basic £6.95/ph but on top of that if i make a good few sales i can make about £300 every fortnight for 2 weeks work. Great pay for me, i'm only used to getting £100 every 2 weeks.

Edited by Kevin

• 3 weeks later...
twilight shifts?

You're the 2nd brightest in your year? Could twilight shifts possibly be shifts during the twilight hours?

Get that out of your baldy head, 2nd brightest in my previous year, 3 years ago.

twilight shifts?

You're the 2nd brightest in your year? Could twilight shifts possibly be shifts during the twilight hours?

Get that out of your baldy head, 2nd brightest in my previous year, 3 years ago.

Ah, so you're thick as fuck now?

twilight shifts?

Ah, so you're thick as fuck now?

Nah, im not at school anymore so i dont have a year