Double shooting in Birtley

My sister lives right next to that roundabout where he shot the copper and she's devestated. I mean, she's been telling everyone she lives in Lemington and all the news channels are calling it East Denton. She'll never live it down like.

Like I said the first shooting is a stones throw away from my lass and she's getting really annoyed about southern journalists not knowing the difference between Barley Mow and Vigo.

My sister lives right next to that roundabout where he shot the copper and she's devestated. I mean, she's been telling everyone she lives in Lemington and all the news channels are calling it East Denton. She'll never live it down like.

Like I said the first shooting is a stones throw away from my lass and she's getting really annoyed about southern journalists not knowing the difference between Barley Mow and Vigo.

One was the pub in Auf Wiedersehen Pet 2 and the other was the crazy bastard locked in the painting in Ghostbusters 2 :o

Guest alex

There's a bit of a 'well known' family from Longbenton called Moat. Don't know if he's one of them like but I wouldn't be surprised.

Guest Gordon McKeag
sounds like the law were told he was making threats but ignored it

Always on the button you like Rob.

Next door neighbours daughter is a probation officer and has said the policeman has lost one eye and they're fighting to save the other, bad crack :o

Shes apparently stuck at the west end police station and they arent letting anyone leave at the minute, going to be let out a back entrance at some point. Hope the fucker is nabbed soon like

The copper that was shot is a part time referee in the Northern League, according to a lad at work who knows him, hes basically lost his face. :o

Allegedly theres a taxi driver on his list too, never shut up about the great election result or summat while driving him home from the nick.

The copper that was shot is a part time referee in the Northern League, according to a lad at work who knows him, hes basically lost his face. :D

Allegedly theres a taxi driver on his list too, never shut up about the great election result or summat while driving him home from the nick.

:o

was the roid rager a Labour man then or just pissed off that he didnt get a vote?

If he was a 'proper' Geordie he would do Mike Ashley for us, lets face it he's fucked anyway.

tempted to sign upto Facebook as Ashley and post "hoo ye bald fat cunt, Ive been shagging your lass" on his wall.

The copper that was shot is a part time referee in the Northern League, according to a lad at work who knows him, hes basically lost his face. :o

:D:angry: :angry: :D

Your on form tonight