Double shooting in Birtley

Frowning on murder = self-righteous. :unsure:

What about the half a million trapped and caprpet bombed in fallujah, I didn't see a semblence of anger from anyone on here apart from the usual 2/3..That's right cause actually none of you give a shit about murder unless it;s local. Let's get a bit of perspective, its a tragedy but this geezer isn't evil incarnate.

Edited by Park Life

What about the half a million trapped and caprpet bombed in fallujah, I didn't see a semblence of anger from anyone on here apart from the usual 2/3..That's right cause actually none of you give a shit about murder unless it;s local.

Very fair point.

I only comment on murders that Gazza gets involved in tbh. I have my thoughts on others but don't tend to post in the threads on here cos they're tedious and not the kind of distraction from work I'm really interested in.

So does Parky only get self-righteous about murder when it serves his political agenda?

I only comment on murders that Gazza gets involved in tbh. I have my thoughts on others but don't tend to post in the threads on here cos they're tedious and not the kind of distraction from work I'm really interested in.

So does Parky only get self-righteous about murder when it serves his political agenda?

:razz:

Some fucking agenda. :unsure:

What about the half a million trapped and caprpet bombed in fallujah, I didn't see a semblence of anger from anyone on here apart from the usual 2/3..That's right cause actually none of you give a shit about murder unless it;s local. Let's get a bit of perspective, its a tragedy but this geezer isn't evil incarnate.

Doesn't that make you more self righteous than those you are admonishing? Am I supposed to shuffle uncomfortably and stare at my feet in shame because you can see the bigger picture?

A murdering prick is a murdering prick, whether they are carpet-bombing hundreds or shooting someone from point-blank range. but the reason people can't get as worked up about fallujah is because it's far away, doesn't involve them directly and happens almost daily. It's not nice but it's the truth. That's human nature.

:razz:

Some fucking agenda. :unsure:

Gemmill's idea of an agenda is a filofax.

Doesn't that make you more self righteous than those you are admonishing? Am I supposed to shuffle uncomfortably and stare at my feet in shame because you can see the bigger picture?

A murdering prick is a murdering prick, whether they are carpet-bombing hundreds or shooting someone from point-blank range. but the reason people can't get as worked up about fallujah is because it's far away, doesn't involve them directly and happens almost daily. It's not nice but it's the truth. That's human nature.

Interesting. That doesnt justify the human nature in any shape or form though.

The day Gazza turns up outside a cave with a halal chicken, a fresh turban and 6 bottles of Volvic telling the soldiers that he's "known Osama for years, and alright he got someone to fly planes into a couple of buildings which wasn't very nice, but someone must have upset him", is the day I get involved in those threads.

The day Gazza turns up outside a cave with a halal chicken, a fresh turban and 6 bottles of Volvic telling the soldiers that he's "known Osama for years, and alright he got someone to fly planes into a couple of buildings which wasn't very nice, but someone must have upset him", is the day I get involved in those threads.

:unsure:

If Gazza's reading this you can guarantee he'll love the idea.

Interesting. That doesnt justify the human nature in any shape or form though.

Never said it did. It is a reason, though.

As I said yesterday :unsure:

Just a shame they didn't get Gazza in there earlier. The story could have had a peaceful and hilarious denouement

On the plus side some exec from Five will be feverishly pitching a new TV show called Gazza Solves... where he's dropped into a relatively tense situation and asked to do his best to sort it all out.

I fully expect the pilot to be based in the Middle East. Can't wait to see him wandering round Ramallah with a six pack of Tuborg, his fishing rod and a Jackie Mason LP shouting "Here, them Jews aren't so bad. Fancy gannin' fly fishin'?"

No man, Gazza knew him from the days Bin Laden used to holiday in Marsden Grotto. He used to hang out with him at Oz (the discotheque fatasy) cos he knew he wouldn't get any hassle.

Guest Gordon McKeag

:unsure::razz::D:(

What about the half a million trapped and caprpet bombed in fallujah, I didn't see a semblence of anger from anyone on here apart from the usual 2/3.

That's the sort of straw man-esque logic you only get in an internet argument. No cunt </stevie> would ever try it in a pub conversation without getting laughed out the place.

Classic Gemmill.

People in Liverpool saying Moat was an extra in byker grove is this true or bull? cheers geordies

Aye, he was the other member of Byker Grooove! and Crush with Donna Air.

People in Newcastle saying Stevie G was Mama Boswell in Bread is this true or bull?

People in Liverpool saying Moat was an extra in byker grove is this true or bull? cheers geordies

People in Newcastle saying Stevie G was Mama Boswell in Bread is this true or bull?

You been talking to Gazza mate? :unsure:

Guest Gordon McKeag

I can confirm this, he was also in that episode where they went paintballing and PJ got shot in the face.

People in Newcastle saying to me Curtis Warren appeared in Brookside on two occasions as a priest true or bull?

I can confirm this, he was also in that episode where they went paintballing and PJ got shot in the face.

People in Newcastle saying to me Curtis Warren appeared in Brookside on two occasions as a priest true or bull?

Always thought Moat was in byker grove. Don't remember Warren on Brookside.

Is it true two tazers were fired? Why two? One for Moat and one to keep Gazza away? Didn't think no tazer needed to be fired at Gazza a free trip the boozer should do silly police