Favourite Toon Player in Your Lifetime

Andrew

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but who's pedro :D?

:suicide: :suicide: :(:suicide: :suicide: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's Peter Beardsley.

I thought that.

I'm sorry, but who's pedro :(?

vote4pedro.jpg

:lol:

Best footballer I've seen play for us (probably the best I'll ever see play for us) is Beardsley, no question about it.

My favourite period of time comes from that incredibly exciting spell when Andy Cole seemed to get the first goal almost every game.

Plus 1

Guest Gordon McKeag
Best footballer I've seen play for us (probably the best I'll ever see play for us) is Beardsley, no question about it.

My favourite period of time comes from that incredibly exciting spell when Andy Cole seemed to get the first goal almost every game.

Plus 1

Aye, we all genuinely and justifiably thought we could win the league after we came 3rd. Worth noting as well for younguns, Beardsley was offered 5k to go to Sheff Wed (who'd just come 3rd) and 6k off Derby, but he came back on 3k.

Fucking hell :o

he needs banning just for that tbh

:angry:

Spot on.

I'm only young, let me be :angry: Beardsley was playing 10+ years ago, when I was a child, so im not expected to know his nickname :/

Spot on.

I'm only young, let me be :angry: Beardsley was playing 10+ years ago, when I was a child, so im not expected to know his nickname :/

Bleat

Plus 1

Aye, we all genuinely and justifiably thought we could win the league after we came 3rd. Worth noting as well for younguns, Beardsley was offered 5k to go to Sheff Wed (who'd just come 3rd) and 6k off Derby, but he came back on 3k.

Just watched the ITV Gazza tears 1990 world cup thing tonight.

What a difference comparing then to now. Even though that whole squad and Sir Bob were under the cosh there were plenty of laughs. piss ups and smiles.

Just shows what a bunch of twats wearing the shirt today.

I'm sorry, but who's pedro :D ?

Spot on.

Who the fuck is John Anderson?

Spot on.

Defender who joined us from West Brom on a free :D

Jackie who??

You daft coont, he was the man that captained Newcastle united to the 1956 FA cup and 1960 FA cup.

Solano, class act

Who lied and used his family as an excuse so he could fuck off.

Lost all cred after that.

Take Pedro for example, when he left he let the fans know it was because he needed to go to a club with more ambition.

Spot on.

I'm only young, let me be :mellow: Beardsley was playing 10+ years ago, when I was a child, so im not expected to know his nickname :/

Defender who joined us from West Brom on a free :mellow:

Jackie who??

You daft coont, he was the man that captained Newcastle united to the 1956 FA cup and 1960 FA cup.

:angry::D:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Quality post from the Fleshlight Kid.

got my years wrong :D

1951, 1952 and 1955 :angry:

Pedants Corner;

You also got your captain wrong.

The late,great Joe Harvey was captain until 1953, Jimmy Scoular captained the 1955 cup winning squad.

Ner ner na ner ner :o

Solano, class act

Who lied and used his family as an excuse so he could fuck off.

Lost all cred after that.

Take Pedro for example, when he left he let the fans know it was because he needed to go to a club with more ambition.

Bolton ??? :o

Spot on.

I'm only young, let me be :D Beardsley was playing 10+ years ago, when I was a child, so im not expected to know his nickname :/

With that theory I shouldn't have any idea who 'Supermac' or 'Pop' is... but I do. Shite arguement Kevin - 2nd brightest in your year aren't you? :angry:

Guest alex

Although he played there occasionally, I wouldn't class Pedro as a midfielder. He's my favourite like. No contest really.