Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

On a related note, I have vivid images in my mind of what you all look like based on virtually nothing and are probably completely wide of the mark, don't even know what the general age demographic here is. I genuinely think Craig looks like Morph thanks to his avatar ffs.

He looks like Brad Paisley if he lost the hat and took up a desk job.

I realise that probably doesn't help.

:icon_lol:

I know what you mean. Meenzer is that bloke with the guns to his head, Alex is definitely the Cookie Monster but Kevin is 'Kevin the Teenager' from Harry Enfield's show.

article-1122227-002DF46500000258-44.jpg

"LOOK AT ME!!!!!!"

;)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have crossed paths with Howman at various media launches and consulate luncheons. We know some of the same people in the bohemian Haymarket pavement cafe society. All Artists, actors and thinkers y'know.

Aye' alright it was the Three Bulls on match day but I generally try never to drag the facts into anything.

Oh. Howman, what was he like, great - if you can get past the minders and the hangers on (people he owes money and beer to) he was a very sound lad and proper Mag of many years standing but a mere puppy compared to mesel like. :icon_lol:

I have crossed paths with Howman at various media launches and consulate luncheons. We know some of the same people in the bohemian Haymarket pavement cafe society. All Artists, actors and thinkers y'know.

Aye' alright it was the Three Bulls on match day but I generally try never to drag the facts into anything.

Oh. Howman, what was he like, great - if you can get past the minders and the hangers on (people he owes money and beer to) he was a very sound lad and proper Mag of many years standing but a mere puppy compared to mesel like. ;)

Don't worry about the beer and the money, I'll see you alright when I get my glasses, Percy. :icon_lol:

;)

I know what you mean. Meenzer is that bloke with the guns to his head, Alex is definitely the Cookie Monster but Kevin is 'Kevin the Teenager' from Harry Enfield's show.

If that means im chunk from the goonies i can live with that, obviously I have a totally different avatar on the "secret board" with my true identity

Okey Dokey!

I can picture you, then.

goonies_sloth_963_detail.jpg

I've also met Catmag, Gemmill and the trent crew a couple of years back.

There was loads at the one where that lass threw up! Welsh Dragon was there with her Dad too, he looked like the demon headmaster! ;)

:icon_lol: Wasn't there for that, but the fallout (so to speak) is still legendary. Wasn't she about 9?

She was quite young I remember, turned up with Lou!

She was about 4ft6 too! ;)

Wasn't that Rachel? She used to send me messages over msn all the time (back when I had an MSN account). I think she was mid-teens. I seem to remember she threw up in L7?

I don't know what DannyCL looks like but being a Londoner/Spurs fan can imagine everything he's done is bigger/better then all of us, his house will be classy, he'll earn more money, he'll be cool as fuck, be far more English than most of us, will talk a glass eye to sleep and will have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of how Spurs are a glorious club brimming with history whilst at the same time knowing that it's a 'well known fact' that NUFC used to average only 7,000 when in the lower leagues before Keegan managed there.

I've probably missed a few things there, mate. You can put me right.

P.S. Whilst I'm on about non-Mags, Billy Castell will be a younger version of Jim Bowen.

Edited by Howmanheyman

P.S. Whilst I'm on about non-Mags, Billy Castell will be a younger version of Jim Bowen.

Super, smashing, great. Have a speedboat :icon_lol:. I'd say Jim Bowen+Matt Smith or whatever the new Doctor Who actor is called. Well they're the only celebrity Blackburn fans I can think of.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Super, smashing, great. Have a speedboat :icon_lol:. I'd say Jim Bowen+Matt Smith or whatever the new Doctor Who actor is called. Well they're the only celebrity Blackburn fans I can think of.

My Irish grandma moved to Accrington when she was young and used to support Accrington and Blackburn. Isn't Jack Strawahh a Blackburrrrrrrrrrn Rovershhh fan.

Edited by Gordon McKeag

I've also met Catmag, Gemmill and the trent crew a couple of years back.

There was loads at the one where that lass threw up! Welsh Dragon was there with her Dad too, he looked like the demon headmaster! ;)

:icon_lol: Wasn't there for that, but the fallout (so to speak) is still legendary. Wasn't she about 9?

She was quite young I remember, turned up with Lou!

She was about 4ft6 too! ;)

Wasn't that Rachel? She used to send me messages over msn all the time (back when I had an MSN account). I think she was mid-teens. I seem to remember she threw up in L7?

Aye me and Cath got to the top of the stairs and she was stood there with spew all over her chin, going "I've been thick!"in her Rick off the Young Ones-esque voice.

She necked a bottle of brown ale like, which for a female dwarf is quite impressive.

It did make me laugh when Jack Straw took Condoleezza Rice to Ewood Park when he was Foreign Secretary. God knows what she made of the town, and the whole 'soccerball' experience. It would only be stranger if she had to go to St. Helens for a rugby league game.

Take your time now, it's a tough decision to make........I can't blame you for taking the BFH instead of taking the gamble......nothing in this game for two-in-a-bed etc, etc.

Stevie spoiled things by putting his pic up, in my opinion. You could imagine him going to his Grans for a cup of tea and some Werthers originals after his church choir practice juding by the cherubic face on his avatar. Not the Stevie I imagined. ;)

Guest Gordon McKeag
The Stevie I imagined is a cross between Bernard Manning and Neil Warnock, not Paul Potts. :icon_lol:

Aye I look like Paul Potts good one. If I looked remotely like Paul Potts, which clearly isn't possible I would actually rather look like that than someone who looks like a street living greasy haired heroin addled unsymettrically faced version of Russell Brand.

Edited by Gordon McKeag

Guest Gordon McKeag

Take your time now, it's a tough decision to make........I can't blame you for taking the BFH instead of taking the gamble......nothing in this game for two-in-a-bed etc, etc.

Stevie spoiled things by putting his pic up, in my opinion. You could imagine him going to his Grans for a cup of tea and some Werthers originals after his church choir practice juding by the cherubic face on his avatar. Not the Stevie I imagined. ;)

Sorry to disappoint :D

Me nana (from down your manor) died in 1992, but I used to do all that werthers original etc, but after the match not after choir practise ;)

Guest Gordon McKeag
Apparently Paul Potts has been approached regarding a musical version of The Killing Fields [/Dad Joke]

:icon_lol:polpot.jpg

Edited by Gordon McKeag