The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

I can see that you're obsessed with me in an unhealthy way. I'd be amazed if you're as irritating in person. You say lots but never say anything really.

No, I'm just one of the few on here who pulls you up on talking shite, which happens to be nearly every day

No, I'm just one of the few on here who pulls you up on talking shite, which happens to be nearly every day

You don't though, you just make yourself look a cunt which is what you are, a cowardly cunt as well who would quite obviously shake in person. It's irritating that you never have anything to say.

editors fault both for not editing and for hiring

Agreed to a point. The Chronicle was a great newspaper at one time. When I was 17 it was my ambition to be a journalist, I did work experience actually in Thomson House at The Journal, met some amazing people. The Chronicle and The Journal are on the same open plan office, so got to know all of the Chronicle people as well. They were all people I respected, Alan Oliver was class, I was just a kid but he'd spend 30 minutes talking to me about football and the toon, we had a bloke called Paul Nunn, who was an absolutely brilliant bloke, brilliant journalist, I sat next to him at Anfield in the press box when we beat Liverpool when Stevie Watson scored that wonder goal. He died when he was 50, a sad loss, also Jeff Brown, a massively passionate Sunderland fan, but a great bloke (he's now on the BBC News), Simon Bird was just a junior reporter on farming or something another nice lad, they were all mint, intelligent, brilliant writers, and now we've ended up with people writing like the thickest person who's ever contributed to The Mag, only he's the main fucking reporter! The Chronicle is an important news source for NUFC, always will be, I don't think it's too much to ask to have someone writing about the club who doesn't come across as having the intelligence of a brain damaged goldfish.

You don't though, you just make yourself look a cunt which is what you are, a cowardly cunt as well who would quite obviously shake in person. It's irritating that you never have anything to say.

Cowardly :lol: I was waiting 2 hours for you last week man. I told you exactly where I was. Quaking the whole time obviously

Public bar. Spazman Gene knew too as he wanted 'a chat'. I've noticed it's one of Stevies favourite lines ' you wouldn't say that to me in person'

I'd quite like to actually if the Lardy Scarlett pimpernel would make an appearance ;)

stevie was going to wear a carnation in his lapel but decided to go topless so j69 could recognise him from his impressive back muscles in the self shot pics.

J69 has got plenty of experience of putting people in their places; especially eastern European prostitutes

You wouldn't want to be dealing with J69, because he is a hard, hard man; a proper hard man.

A real hard man; a tough guy.

A real fucking tough guy; he will let you know that himself if you don't obey him

The sort of guy who would knock CT out in a pub? Make your mind up Wordsworth

Edited by TheRollingStones

Nah that's your mate Stevie ;)

22C62B95-6045-4740-BE54-FB77FB7D6355-12919-0000075265899D13.jpg

:lol: I posted that right and I thought fuck me why you getting wound up off the most boring geek on the internet so I deleted it. At the same time though if you spoke to me with such disrespect in person, I kick you to fuck. You're a little dweeb mate. I'm hardly going to meet you for social niceities am I? You know fuck all about football, you're not funny and I know fuck all about computer games.

Indeed. Don't be airing your dirty washing in public lads.

If you want to do it via DM go mad. Though preferably not in the style of Football Factory or whatever that would be bad.

Anyway. Night Night.

:lol: I posted that right and I thought fuck me why you getting wound up off the most boring geek on the internet so I deleted it. At the same time though if you spoke to me with such disrespect in person, I kick you to fuck. You're a little dweeb mate. I'm hardly going to meet you for social niceities am I? You know fuck all about football, you're not funny and I know fuck all about computer games.

To borrow your phrase, 1-0