Craig

The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/borussia-dortmund-defender-labels-joelinton-16686194.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Opening line of that article man. I'm fucking sick of the cunts. Is ANYONE barring twitter fifa bairns excited about ANYTHING the club has done this summer? When they report protests or anger it's always "some fans". When reporting positivity it's just "fans" like it's all of us. They are outright club propaganda.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Like 1

How can someone that works as a journalist (and I mean that in the loosest sense of the word when referring to L.R.) not know the difference between physiological and psychological

This is from today's article about the game.

"Fast forward to 2009 and relegation on a day when Villa fans took pleasure in waving Newcastle goodbye from the top-flight after 16 years in the division.

It's a day in which any Geordie fans who went through it still has the physiological scars to show for an utterly bitter experience."

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

That second sentence, even without the physiological blunder, is gibberish.

I was just about to post something similar. It’s fucking painful (physiologically). 

• Haha 3

No way would Ryder misuse a foreign word. He does remember that day and his physiological scar because he banged his head on the way to the liar... err ... liabrary to look for an enzymoclopaedie. 

"Well diary, that was the night that wasn't for the Geordie King of the castle once of the district of Aston on the return to his former kingdom. Even worse than the defeat was yours trulynot being available for selection due to injury. Ah overdosed on some kamagra and in a rush to change the ten minute free view over to babestation ah sprained me ankle instead of spraining me wrist as ah intended in the first place! Anyways ah got down to a local to watch Brucies heroes even though ah was in pain but like Rocky in the 12th round versus Apollo Creed ah got through the pain barrier but couldn't help yelling out 'Mackem Bastards' at some rarfi divvies slagging off the toon as the pain of seeing Brucie's former employers beating Newcastle United was too much. Ah got a funny look off some internet geek when ah said it but one glare from the Knight was enough to have the poor lad touching cloth when he realised just who the beast he'd awoken was. Lol! Poor lad nearly had a heart attack. Anyways, five things don't right themselves! Lol. Laters!"

IMG_20190706_163850.jpg

• Haha 8

Anyone interested in finding out any of the chants from man city fans?

"57 mins: bloke two seats from the aisle in row RR upper Gallowgate goes for a piss"

IMG_20190706_163850.jpg

• Haha 2