the 'bigger' annoying twat

Andrew

Bigger twat  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be Danny. Kevin's just a stupid little cunt, where as Danny is a complete and utter twat. Kevin provides us with amusement, Danny, not so much.

Kevin. Seems to pollute every thread like some form sort of toxic cloud.

shut up you fool before you get sparked out.

And craig you put the voting up on me for fuck sake :jesuswept:

And craig you put the voting up on me for fuck sake :yahoo:

I did what? :yahoo:

I've voted once... for Danny. For someone considering Computer Science as a career you aren't half displaying a tremendous level of stupidity. Web pages aren't totally dynamic you idiot. If someone came into the thread, voted and left before you got to refresh the page, you wouldn't see it.

You astronomical bellend! :jesuswept:

I've voted once... for Danny. For someone considering Computer Science as a career you aren't half displaying a tremendous level of stupidity. Web pages aren't totally dynamic you idiot. If someone came into the thread, voted and left before you got to refresh the page, you wouldn't see it.

So you're telling me an Admin doesn't have the power to put a polls results up or down. Exactly :yahoo:

Can we not just perma-ban them both?

How about I perma-bitch slap yo ass right up in this joint :yahoo:

So you're telling me an Admin doesn't have the power to put a polls results up or down. Exactly :yahoo:

No, I have the power but lets face it, if I was going to alter either result I'd change it for a damned sight more than 2 votes. You're barking up the wrong tree this time.

Uh huh :jesuswept: Either way you all know that Danny is a far bigger twat than me.

apparently not

a bit of self awareness might be good for you kevin, hopefully knowing you're considered more annoying than someone like danny will result in an epiphany for you

Uh huh :yahoo: Either way you all know that Danny is a far bigger twat than me.

apparently not

a bit of self awareness might be good for you kevin, hopefully knowing you're considered more annoying than someone like danny will result in an epiphany for you

If anything, Andrew, it's going to make me a bigger twat :yahoo: Because what this proves is that people actually care about me and give me the attention that I so desperately crave :jesuswept:

Winner gets banned?

Brilliant shout.

If only it were that easy :jesuswept: Unfortunately, we don't ban people for being annoying - although in the case of these two, I think few would argue if we broke our own rules.

Danny's only back by virtue of the fact that one of his numerous registration attempts accidentally slipped though the net - yes he is that obsessed.

If only it were that easy :yahoo: Unfortunately, we don't ban people for being annoying

Score :jesuswept:!

I did also say

although in the case of these two, I think few would argue if we broke our own rules.

Which would indicate I'd be prepared to agree to it should the pair of you carry on. Bans require agreement from other Admins and we discuss the issue before acting on it. We don't like banning anyone and don't do it lightly, unlike other forums where they're dished out rather more liberally.

This place operates in a relaxed manner and people should be able to come and say what the feel and be able to discuss things in an open and unrestricted manner but that also means they should be able to come here and not have to wade past pages of annoying drivel, thread hijacking, baiting and trolling from members such as you and Danny.

I hope that you (and Danny as I know he's reading this) take this as a polite and gentle reminder on how you should behave on here.

I actually hate having to write stuff like this because I feel like I'm having to act like a parent and it feels condescending frankly (and I'm younger than many of the members on here!). Ideally, my job as Admin shouldn't really amount to much more than making sure the board remains up and running, approving new members and filtering out the spam. Not having to write posts to remind/ask people to stop acting like annoying pricks.