the 'bigger' annoying twat

Andrew

Bigger twat  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If only it were that easy :yahoo: Unfortunately, we don't ban people for being annoying

Score :jesuswept:!

I did also say

although in the case of these two, I think few would argue if we broke our own rules.

Which would indicate I'd be prepared to agree to it should the pair of you carry on. Bans require agreement from other Admins and we discuss the issue before acting on it. We don't like banning anyone and don't do it lightly, unlike other forums where they're dished out rather more liberally.

This place operates in a relaxed manner and people should be able to come and say what the feel and be able to discuss things in an open and unrestricted manner but that also means they should be able to come here and not have to wade past pages of annoying drivel, thread hijacking, baiting and trolling from members such as you and Danny.

I hope that you (and Danny as I know he's reading this) take this as a polite and gentle reminder on how you should behave on here.

I actually hate having to write stuff like this because I feel like I'm having to act like a parent and it feels condescending frankly (and I'm younger than many of the members on here!). Ideally, my job as Admin shouldn't really amount to much more than making sure the board remains up and running, approving new members and filtering out the spam. Not having to write posts to remind/ask people to stop acting like annoying pricks.

Okay okay okay. I'll do you a deal. I'll not be a cunt in any threads in the newcastle side of things, at all. I'll not be a cunt in any threads in the General discussion forum. BUT I can be a cunt in any of my threads in the general discussion area, seems fair?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you stopped acting like a dick altogether, you'd probably find life on here far more pleasant, but yes; keep the drivel to your own threads and act better in others and we'll get on fine.

I will also mention though that you need to keep content to within the, admittedly easy going, rules on here and that includes thread spamming. If you start crap threads every 5 mins they'll get deleted and you'll be subjected to punishment such as being 'miserabled' - something I know you've already experienced.

Anyway, lecture over. Now run along and be a good boy :jesuswept:

Just stop playing up, man. Nobody is taking the piss when they say how fucking annoying and cretinous your posting is. It's not funny, it's not interesting and the fact you continue to play it up is making it worse. I'm sure you're a decent enough lad when you're not acting the prick, so don't do it and you won't be subjected to Wacky saying he's going to rape you.

Just stop playing up, man. Nobody is taking the piss when they say how fucking annoying and cretinous your posting is. It's not funny, it's not interesting and the fact you continue to play it up is making it worse. I'm sure you're a decent enough lad when you're not acting the prick, so don't do it and you won't be subjected to Wacky saying he's going to rape you.

Those were the days :yahoo: He's left me now :jesuswept:

I've already said, I get too much attention on this forum. You think I like being the center of attention every single fucking day? It's hard living up to expectations, I'm the forum clown / lad.

That sounds good maggiespaws :jesuswept:.

And I can't give up being a cunt altogether, then this place would be boring.

It wouldn't.... really.

On balance, I'd say you'd made a negative contribution to this place since you arrived and that's nothing to be proud of.

I've already said, I get too much attention on this forum. You think I like being the center of attention every single fucking day? It's hard living up to expectations, I'm the forum clown / lad.

No, you're a desperate attention seeking little twat.

Take the massive hint and good advice Maggiespaws has given you.

47 people bothered their arsed to vote in this thread, take the hint.

In my defence, only 27 were for me :yahoo:

Edited by Kevin!

In my defence, only 27 were for me :yahoo:

So far....

the fact that almost no one has been banned on this forum sums up why I like it, doesn't have the usual squad of cunt mods who operate on most forums. Obviously theres serious downsides and whether it's right or wrong Kevin and Danny and several others would have been long banned on any other forum I've been on for any length of time. I used to be a researcher for Football Manager a few years ago and that forum was insanity, people banned (or yellow carded as was often the case) for virtually nothing.

Edited by TicTacWoe

the fact that almost no one has been banned on this forum sums up why I like it, doesn't have the usual squad of cunt mods who operate on most forums. Obviously theres serious downsides and whether it's right or wrong Kevin and Danny and several others would have been long banned on any other forum I've been on for any length of time. I used to be a researcher for Football Manager a few years ago and that forum was insanity, people banned (or yellow carded as was often the case) for virtually nothing.

I've been banned on other forums for less than I do on here :yahoo:

I guess I'm sort of grateful :jesuswept: Thank you MP, Tom, Craig, Jimbo, Pud, Scottish Mag, themags, Catmag and Matt for putting up with my constant shite :yahoo:

I've been banned on other forums for less than I do on here :yahoo:

I guess I'm sort of grateful :jesuswept: Thank you MP, Tom, Craig, Jimbo, Pud, Scottish Mag, themags, Catmag and Matt for putting up with my constant shite :yahoo:

how about, to say thankyou, just fucking wind your neck in a bit.

Thing is, I put your tomfoolery down to inexperience and immaturity. Danny B has no excuse for being the weapons grade bellend he seems on here.

Honestly it took him no time at all to start up again, the pointless tedious "big club" non-debate, the North-v-South non-debate... it's boring as Reading iyam.

it's boring as Reading iyam.

Reading? What's wrong with Reading? :jesuswept:

Christ, the two of you are as bad as each other. If you read a bit more you'd know you shouldn't capitalise a verb for fucks sake. :yahoo:

It seems every forum has one or two utter cunts. Granted I'm new but I have suspicions that Kevin isn't what he seems (spotty, fuck witted, McDonalds worker).

Darker forces at work.

Look at me i'm Geordieracer, i got a new job and get an extra 50k a year, anyone wanna see my lick my own ass anymore just pm me.

Fuckin' faggot.

I'm not spotty either. Or fuck witted.

And I haven't started working in McDonalds yet.

It seems every forum has one or two utter cunts. Granted I'm new but I have suspicions that Kevin isn't what he seems (spotty, fuck witted, McDonalds worker).

Darker forces at work.

Look at me i'm Geordieracer, i got a new job and get an extra 50k a year, anyone wanna see my lick my own ass anymore just pm me.

Fuckin' faggot.

I'm not spotty either. Or fuck witted.

And I haven't started working in McDonalds yet.

Ker-chomp! :jesuswept:

Yids preferred over Kelvin, oh dear, FoK.

If it isn't toontastic's skidmark.

Tell me, what's it like being banned from a site then having no life and signing back on because you have nothing else to do? Rather sad, do you not think?

Tell me, what's it like being banned from a site then having no life and signing back on because you have nothing else to do? Rather sad, do you not think?

I am sure you will be able to let us know soon.

Why don't you go suck the back of my ballbag.

Why don't you go suck the back of my ballbag.

Not into that, sorry.