ChezGiven

Ben Arfa

Dodgy Google transation of French newspaper, written 53 minutes ago:

Announced rates have on what to nourish the cogitation of the Olympian leaders. Yesterday, these again met, in the office of the club, to study the main files of a mercato which did not advance to the paces discounted until now. But maneuvers are going to accelerate. It's high time considering sports situation (18th after two defeats during the first two days) and of an enrollment who frays dangerously. Mamadou Niang is in Istanbul; Hatem Ben Arfa, shone, follows his strike of training and will not come back certainly any more in the Olympian group. OM and representatives of the player are working at finding an exit which can be suitable for both parties. In one go, of an only one, it is therefore whole section of the attack that evaporated. In these conditions, OM does not have the choice anymore: he must recruit consequently.

Dodgy Google transation of French newspaper, written 53 minutes ago:
Announced rates have on what to nourish the cogitation of the Olympian leaders. Yesterday, these again met, in the office of the club, to study the main files of a mercato which did not advance to the paces discounted until now. But maneuvers are going to accelerate. It's high time considering sports situation (18th after two defeats during the first two days) and of an enrollment who frays dangerously. Mamadou Niang is in Istanbul; Hatem Ben Arfa, shone, follows his strike of training and will not come back certainly any more in the Olympian group. OM and representatives of the player are working at finding an exit which can be suitable for both parties. In one go, of an only one, it is therefore whole section of the attack that evaporated. In these conditions, OM does not have the choice anymore: he must recruit consequently.

when you say dodgy, you mean fucking shit

Its not looking good. Just read L'equipe that Marseille are interested in swapping HBA for Huntelaar. But if HBA is that set on Newcastle like he has claimed for the past week and a half then he would turn down the move to Milan.

no news is bad news here. who the fuck are we going to sign if this falls through? i'm predicting a last minute panic buy a'la sibierski/rossi

no news is bad news here. who the fuck are we going to sign if this falls through? i'm predicting a last minute panic buy a'la sibierski/rossi

Like i said, if he is that set on Newcastle like he claimed in his outbursts against L'OM then he will turn down the offer to go to Milan, otherwise if he doesn't then all his embarrasing outbursts have been for nothing, coming to newcastle on a plane for nothing.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Am predicting relegation. Can some fuckin towel heed not buy us for fuck sake!!!!

i'd be apprehensive about signing a lad that would turn down playing for milan to come to us. he'd clearly be mentally unstable if that was the case

Like i said, if he is that set on Newcastle like he claimed in his outbursts against L'OM then he will turn down the offer to go to Milan, otherwise if he doesn't then all his embarrasing outbursts have been for nothing, coming to newcastle on a plane for nothing.

rubbish, he wants out of L'OM and wants the PL but if thats not forthcoming because of either us or them arsing about right up to deadline day then do you think he wont go anywhere else?

You would think one of the top 8 would have chucked an offer in if he was actually any good.

its the attitude though, and the fact they probably wouldnt be interested in the loan to buy format but find 8mil slightly prohibitive

then you think

spurs, havent spent this summer

villa, same

everton, same

liverpool, dont have any money left

manu/arse/chelsea dont need him they have better

Edited by Andrew

1 - its on Goal.com

2 - it says ''Werder Bremen are considering making a move for flambouyant attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa''

Hardly makes it a done deal!

This.

I could see that happening, unfortunately. Let's hope it's just made up at this point.

Like i keep saying......If hes that set on the Premier League and Newcastle then he would reject a move to Germany, otherwise his little outbursts about his move to Newcastle & actually flying to Newcastle was all for nothing and would of made him look stupid.

The French in this affair have adapted Parky tactics to the saga, indecisiveness and plausible.

Edited by Acid