Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silva looked quite tidy yesterday I thought

If by that you mean invisible aye. Lot of sideways passes to and from zero impact positions, wandered around the left and middle and looked lost with the other midget Tevez who seems to have discovered the long lost secret to being a striker is playing in midfield. :angry:

If by that you mean invisible aye. Lot of sideways passes to and from zero impact positions, wandered around the left and middle and looked lost with the other midget Tevez who seems to have discovered the long lost secret to being a striker is playing in the midfield on the right wing. :angry:

FYP

And what the fuck was Mancini thinking bringing Adabeyour (or however you spell it) on with 9 minutes remaining.

Highlight of the game for me was watching Spuds LB sit in the penalty box to tie his laces and waste 90 seconds of the 4 minutes injury time after citeh had their first meaningful attack in the game :angry:

Mancini has to be favourite for the next one out. Anyone know the odds?

If by that you mean invisible aye. Lot of sideways passes to and from zero impact positions, wandered around the left and middle and looked lost with the other midget Tevez who seems to have discovered the long lost secret to being a striker is playing in the midfield on the right wing. :angry:

FYP

And what the fuck was Mancini thinking bringing Adabeyour (or however you spell it) on with 9 minutes remaining.

Highlight of the game for me was watching Spuds LB sit in the penalty box to tie his laces and waste 90 seconds of the 4 minutes injury time after citeh had their first meaningful attack in the game :icon_lol:

:angry:

I had to employ some kind of post-revisionist, neo deconstronist thinking to figure out what Mancini was upto. He must be one of the greatest minds of the 21st century and we'll all catchupto him in years to come. Or he's has fucking no idea who he buys and what they're meant to be doing on the pitch. Starting one of the best frontmen in the league might be an idea next time Mr Mancinio. He's almost like Dustin Hoffman in those early films.

FYP

Highlight of the game for me was watching Spuds LB sit in the penalty box to tie his laces and waste 90 seconds of the 4 minutes injury time after citeh had their first meaningful attack in the game :)

:icon_lol:

I had to employ some kind of post-revisionist, neo deconstronist thinking to figure out what Mancini was upto. He must be one of the greatest minds of the 21st century and we'll all catchupto him in years to come. Or he's has fucking no idea who he buys and what they're meant to be doing on the pitch. Starting one of the best frontmen in the league might be an idea next time Mr Mancinio. He's almost like Dustin Hoffman in those early films.

Um, no - he's not smart enough to realise Anne Bancroft wanted a length slipped to her.

More chance of him offering to mow her lawn, than trim her edges :angry:

Playing 2 forwards who like to play off a target man, and no target man was odd. At stages they had nobody through the middle, as both lads went deep/wide looking to make something happening.

Newcastle target threatens to quit football

Newcastle target Hatem Ben Arfa has threatened to quit football and accused Marseille of treating him like a "piece of s**t."

The 24-year-old is on Tyneside and refusing to return to France until his club strikes a deal with Chris Hughton.

The increasingly bizarre transfer has now degenerated into a slanging match as Ben Arfa turns up the heat on Marseille boss Didier Deschamps.

Ben Arfa said: "It's because the club officials don't give a damn about me that today I announce that I am prepared to put my career on hold if they do not accept the offer from Newcastle as agreed at the start.

"I am prepared not to play all season.

"I am not just a sack of dirty washing or a piece of shit. I will do what it takes and I will organise myself to train physically."

Ben Arfa, who scored in France's 1-2 loss to Norway in a friendly match last week said of Deschamps: "When he talks to me I always have the feeling that there is something else going on inside his head.

"The coach can say what he wants, it's over. I was undesirable 3 weeks ago + now I am indispensable?"

"If I had any doubt I would have dropped Newcastle from the beginning. I know what Hughton thinks about me. He understands who I am. What kind of player I am. It's for this reason that I'd like to join Newcastle

"It's over. I'm ready to not play for OM this season. I have my pride, my dignity. I'm not a make-weight."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Trans...icle555531.html

Been a strange one this, but it does seem foronce it isn't our owner/directors who've dicked about and cocked things up. It would appear that Marseille had a an agreement and they've gone back on their word to the player/NUFC and he certainly doesn't seem ready to take it!!

I wish they'd just get it sorted one way or another though, so we can get on with the season, hopefully with him here!

http://www.rtl.fr/fiche/5948099605/jean-cl...e-ben-arfa.html

"I won't go back to Marseille" were HBA's last words, your reaction?

- We can't accept such an attitude. When you're a professional and have a contract you should respect it.

- I saw him at the start of the week he only stayed in my office for about 40 seconds. I can't say too much about his attitude but it wasn't acceptable.

- We need to find a solution, because I don't want to be the person that will end Ben Arfa's career. That's what the situation is right now if he doesn't have a club. Offers that have come were either turned down by him or by us (because they weren't acceptable).

- Yes we encouraged offers to come in for him, but transfer windows can last a long time. Situations change and clubs are allowed to change their minds.

- Yes, Deschamps told HBA back in July that he didn't need him anymore, but that has changed. I have to follow the wishes of the manager.

- Deschamps changed his mind because Niang received an offer that we couldn't have predicted a few months ago and that was impossible to turn down for Niang and for us. Also Niang would probably have made things even more difficult for us than what HBA is doing now...

**rants about contracts not meaning much these days**

HBA has been saying things like "I'm not a puppet" do you understand his position?

- Once again I don't want to stand in the way of his career when he acts stupidly like he is now.

- We can always find solutions when conflicts arise.

- If he was open to a dialog then maybe we could talk to each other for more than just 40 seconds. There's been no contact with him since.

- If there's no discussion then nothing will happen and his carrer will end as he's an employee of our club.

- If we do talk then we might find a solution.

When you say you don't want to be the one to end his career, does it mean you envisage his departure?

- I can imagine it perfectly well but only if the offers we receive are acceptable. It's not just a rumour that the offers so far have been too low, you know what the English are like they always try to make the most out of any situation.

- What HBA is doing is helping anyone.

- I'm hoping that we end this circus and go back to a more human and normal relationship. Let's sit down and talk.

They're trying to keep him now, but have fucked up with the initial gallic shoulder shrug and contemptable looks at HBA when he compalined about being sidelined by Dechops. The thing is everytime one of these situations arises in any walk of life you quickly realise you can't really trust the French to tell the truth even if you asked them what the time was.