Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

fucking annoys me reading 5 pages of garbage like . can we forget about them comments and get back on to the ben arfa transfer saga?

I agree. It really doesn't help when posters give the troll his 15minutes of fame really.

Edited by Flair

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky sports news covering it, confirming that it was Ben Arfa at Newcastle airport, turned up this morning at St James Park unannounced trying to negotiate a deal. But CH has told him that he will not discuss with him until L'OM give them permission to.

L'OM have absolutely no choice in the matter. They've been put in a position that they have to seriously consider letting him go. I like this bloke a little more each day, in the fact that he's so focused on a move to Newcastle that he's risked a hell of a lot to turn up out of the blue. CH get him in.

He's fucking mental :angry:

I like 'if you want something done properly, do it yourself' attitude lol

Can he seriously be that passionate about playing in black and white? or is it to showcase his talents in the prem? Cant remember the last time someone wanted to join us THIS much

He'll no doubt be doing the same to us in 6, 12, 18 or 24 months. But oh well hopefully we'll have a nice highlight reel and survival to show for it.

My thoughts exactly.

End of any loan deal, he'll be touting himself around.

He's fucking mental :angry:

Can he seriously be that passionate about playing in black and white? or is it to showcase his talents in the prem? Cant remember the last time someone wanted to join us THIS much

Probably Shearer considering it was more realistic and the club had serious ambitions at the time, this seems rather bemusing considering our current regime and thier current transfer policy.

Credit to CH, if he pulls it off.

More updates on this saga. In l'equipe, Ben Arfa's agent has spoken that it was L'OM that told him that he was to find another club, and that it was through the club that Newcastle were found to be interested. Then Ben Arfa decided this was the move for him. Against what CH and L'OM president, a fee for the loan was agreed, with the option to buy, then just left for Ben Arfa to say yes and that it was done. It is the president who is now telling lies about a deal not been agreed and who has decided against it all. Hence the reaction from the player.

He's just desperate to line up alongside the likes of Alan Smith, Nile Ranger and Leon Best. Who can blame him?

Ironic in a way, listing our poorest players and supporting a player that is just as bad.

Edited by Acid

duno if its been posted but

Marseille have failed in a bid to land Luis Fabiano as Sevilla demand a higher price for the Brazil striker.

Fabiano has been heavily linked with a move away from Sevilla this summer and Marseille were thought to be leading the chase with just a few weeks remaining until the transfer deadline.

However, Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido has turned down an offer from the French club and hopes Fabiano will stay.

"The offer is ridiculous," said Del Nido. "We have had a meeting and the French club know our price.

"Personally I would like him to stay but the market is the market.

"If something happens then we are working on an alternative for our attack."

Reports suggest Sevilla are interested in signing Bryan Ruiz of FC Twente if Fabiano does depart.

Seems like Marseille are a mess at the minute and that chairmen isnt covering himself in glory

I think it's more of a case of him wanting to showcase his talent in the PL and hope for a top 4 club to come in for him rather than him wanting to stay, after all, he's known to be troublesome.

Can we ban Kevin, not for being racist but just a tedious cunt. At least racists like Stevie offer the board something. Kevin is a dull wanker.

He'll no doubt be doing the same to us in 6, 12, 18 or 24 months. But oh well hopefully we'll have a nice highlight reel and survival to show for it.

Key word. If we get him on loan and he fucks off in 12 months I couldn't care as long as he keeps us up.

duno if its been posted but

Marseille have failed in a bid to land Luis Fabiano as Sevilla demand a higher price for the Brazil striker.

Fabiano has been heavily linked with a move away from Sevilla this summer and Marseille were thought to be leading the chase with just a few weeks remaining until the transfer deadline.

However, Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido has turned down an offer from the French club and hopes Fabiano will stay.

"The offer is ridiculous," said Del Nido. "We have had a meeting and the French club know our price.

"Personally I would like him to stay but the market is the market.

"If something happens then we are working on an alternative for our attack."

Reports suggest Sevilla are interested in signing Bryan Ruiz of FC Twente if Fabiano does depart.

Seems like Marseille are a mess at the minute and that chairmen isnt covering himself in glory

Maybe they should try and loan him? :angry:

NEWCASTLE are close to landing midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa on a season-long loan - after he went on strike at Marseille.

The Frenchman, 23, nicknamed the Wizard, kicked up a stink after being told he could not leave.

A source said: "Marseille were playing games after saying he could go. He is desperate to play in the Premier League."

The Sun just posted that, i know the tabloids are shit, but sometimes they have some truth to them.

Hatem

here?!

ben-arfa-airport.jpg

Newcastle's hopes of doing a deal with Marseille for their French international midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa looked to have received a boost on Friday, when the player is said to have travelled to Tyneside.

A photo doing the rounds on Friday night (pictured above) is claimed to show the 23 year-old arriving at Newcastle Airport a few hours earlier.

After failing to appear at training with his present club for a second day. Ben Arfa was omitted from the Marseille squad for their away match at Valenciennes on Saturday.

French newspapers reported that Ben Arfa stormed out of a club meeting on Thursday at which his agent and lawyer were both present, vowing not to play for OM again.

A press conference was hastily arranged, but never took place, OM president Jean-Claude Dassier addressing reporters in a car park, saying that:

"The Newcastle offer does not exist. Hatem Ben Arfa is staying at Marseille."

His agent then replied to say:

"Hatem will go to Newcastle. The relations between him and Deschamps have reached the point of no return.

'All we want is for the Marseille directors to step back a bit and engineer the way to let him. Back in July Deschamps told us to find a new club and we have done it."

23 year-old Ben Arfa won his eighth full cap for France on Wednesday in a friendly against Norway in Oslo, scoring his first senior international goal with a long-range effort.

Hello everybody, i'm a french fan of Olympic Marseille (was born and live) and Newcastle (since 2003) and it's logically that the "Hatem Ben Arfa file" interessed me . The last news are that Didier Deschamps did his group for the away game at Valenciennes . And Hatem is not in !

He really want to leave Marseille for Newcastle and think that Chairmain, coach and the club get him like a young idiot .

Well i'm sad for Marseille because this summer is chaotic but Hatem would be a very good arrivals for Magpies !!! :angry:

(sorry if my english is not very good) .

Bonjour monsieur, c'est une regle, je suis soxiant annes. Sorry mon francais c'est worse than vous anglais. Haviing vede Ben Arfa via la Norway je non understand pour quoi il non va a la coupe de monde. Especially when vous have merde like Toulalan. Allez les niors. Fuck Boulogne Boys.

No problem^^

The situation of Hatem in France is a problem . Since he 12, everybody know him thank a reality TV "show" ("A la Clairefontaine") who give a look at young footballers (Abou Diaby was one of them) . He has a huge stress on him .

Hatem is a good player but he doesnt show all of his talent and sometimes he had lot of problems with coachs . He is a nice guy but everybody like to hate him .

And Toulalan is not the worse player we have ^^

Malc do Marseille have un forum de fans?

Yes we have .

The 2 famousest are lephocéen.fr and omplanete.com

Hatem

here?!

ben-arfa-airport.jpg

Newcastle's hopes of doing a deal with Marseille for their French international midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa looked to have received a boost on Friday, when the player is said to have travelled to Tyneside.

A photo doing the rounds on Friday night (pictured above) is claimed to show the 23 year-old arriving at Newcastle Airport a few hours earlier.

After failing to appear at training with his present club for a second day. Ben Arfa was omitted from the Marseille squad for their away match at Valenciennes on Saturday.

French newspapers reported that Ben Arfa stormed out of a club meeting on Thursday at which his agent and lawyer were both present, vowing not to play for OM again.

A press conference was hastily arranged, but never took place, OM president Jean-Claude Dassier addressing reporters in a car park, saying that:

"The Newcastle offer does not exist. Hatem Ben Arfa is staying at Marseille."

His agent then replied to say:

"Hatem will go to Newcastle. The relations between him and Deschamps have reached the point of no return.

'All we want is for the Marseille directors to step back a bit and engineer the way to let him. Back in July Deschamps told us to find a new club and we have done it."

23 year-old Ben Arfa won his eighth full cap for France on Wednesday in a friendly against Norway in Oslo, scoring his first senior international goal with a long-range effort.

Looks like newcastle airport.. fingers crossed.