Photography

JawD

How's that for a topic :D

Thats no good, it disadvantages those that cannot get pics at dawn such as nightshift workers and lazy fucking layabout schoolkids on their holidays.

Ive moved the forum into the main boards rather than as a child of General Chat as I agree with Andrew it looks weird sitting at the top of GC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive hoyed in a topic, one hour to disagree and come up with summat different.

When you say "small", is there any boundaries on what the picture can include :D?

When you say "small", is there any boundaries on what the picture can include :D?

If you're thinking of taking a pic of your cock, send it to Wacky rather than posting it.

When you say "small", is there any boundaries on what the picture can include :razz:?

If you're thinking of taking a pic of your cock, send it to Wacky rather than posting it.

You pervert. I was thinking of an insect :D

Just a thought. Why not change the name of the 'Betting and Games' section to something like 'Other', 'Misc.' or similar and move the Photography forum in there? Does it warrant being a 'Main' one at this moment in time?

Just a thought. Why not change the name of the 'Betting and Games' section to something like 'Other', 'Misc.' or similar and move the Photography forum in there? Does it warrant being a 'Main' one at this moment in time?

certainly no more than the games one

Ive put a lot of time into that place :D

once new, non camera shit, phone arrives in a few days I will get into this photoing lark

Cheers lads :scratchchin:

A case of being in the right place at the right time. Once I spotted the shot, it was just a case of shuffling around until the camera, lifebelt and sun were all on the same axis.

I like the way the light makes this:

lifebelt.jpg

look like one of these:

cem9.jpg

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Aye, I thought of a Celtic cross when I saw it. A lot of good photography is serendipity but you've still got to have the eye for it and get out there with your camera, so it's not all just pure luck.

I currently have a Olympus E500, i mainly only use it when i go on my dog walks, but all in all its a decent camera, i am after a new one to add to my lot of equipment, because i would like a selection of cameras to use.

user6594_pic32486_1276731244.jpg

user6594_pic30252_1271777953.jpg

user6594_pic32482_1276731157.jpg

user6594_pic13686_1242571911.jpg

user6594_pic13683_1242571538.jpg

Thats one fucking happy dog :angry:

(replied to your pm btw)

In fact! I just browsed across this, I knew I reckognised that dog!

timed-sports-photography-11.jpg