Which club has the most deluded fans?

parkinpants

mackem?

not in a million years, my friend

I mistook you for an Evertonian, from your avatar.

My mistake eh?

what does that have to do with a mackem?

i know what you're going to say, but it will make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

So, toffee or not?

born, not manufactured

Scouse Mackem then.

And you have the brassneck to call NUFC's fans deluded.

:D

explain both these sentences to me.

is this where you try to tell me that newcastle are a bigger club than everton, based entirely on attendances? completely forgetting that we have 2 teams in our city, and about 5 within the same radius as your closest opponents?

Oh goody, another jealous attendance freak.

Everton- huge club. No really, you are.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one a bit weary about all these new posters :D?

iv been here for over a year

Has it been that long Chris? :suicide:

im not saying we are a huge club

we are however the 4th most successful club in the country.

tell me what makes newcastle a bigger club

As a Bindipper (2nd class) on a Newcastle board, how about you clear up your assertion that NUFC fans are deluded first?

What, in your personal experience, makes you think this?

....Or are you just spouting the same old Red Top shite we've all heard and dismissed long ago.

Am i the only one a bit weary about all these new posters :suicide:?

Has it been that long Chris? :icon_lol:

you've lost me

Tell you what, that's some fucking awful hat too :D

Am i the only one a bit weary about all these new posters :suicide:?

Has it been that long Chris? :icon_lol:

you've lost me

its ace

where did you get 'rick' from though?

Leeds fans have got to be up there. They still think they matter.

To be honest there are a lot of deluded fans who support Everton, Tottenham, Citeh and Newcastle, but that's only because I think they all see (whether it's actually there or not) the potential at their clubs to become a genuinely top class side.

Everton reckon it'll only take a little more time and a little more money.

Tottenham think it'll happen this season (whichever season it is)

Citeh think they deserve it because they're the best fans in the world

The deluded Newcastle fans still think we're the same club that genuinely challenged for the title back in the 90s

But Leeds fans think they're owed it because ... well.. I've got no fucking clue why they think they matter?

Am i the only one a bit weary about all these new posters :icon_lol:?

Has it been that long Chris? ;)

you've lost me

its ace

Got you thinking now haven't I? :suicide:

As a Bindipper (2nd class) on a Newcastle board, how about you clear up your assertion that NUFC fans are deluded first?

....Or are you just spouting the same old Red Top shite we've all heard and dismissed long ago.

just this morning on talk sport..

'Take the relegation out of it, Newcastle have finished higher in the Prem and have 52 000 at every home game'

that was the argument of one of yours to why newcastle are bigger than everton.

blackburn have won the premiership, does that make them bigger than either of us?

and as for the 'take the relegation out of it' comment, thats like a murderer saying to a judge, 'well, take the fact that i slit his throat out of it, and im innocent'

Has it been that long Chris? ;)

you've lost me

its ace

Are you Reni?

Edited by Danger

'Take the relegation out of it, Newcastle have finished higher in the Prem and have 52 000 at every home game'

blackburn have won the premiership, does that make them bigger than either of us?

and as for the 'take the relegation out of it' comment, thats like a murderer saying to a judge, 'well, take the fact that i slit his throat out of it, and im innocent'

Your first mistake.

I'm sure someone did this not long back but if you look at stats since the Premier League began back in 1992, Isn't it only something like Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Aston Villa & Spurs who have a better record than us? And that's despite us spending 2 seasons out of the top flight.

Has it been that long Chris? :)

you've lost me

its ace

no, you've changed it to my proper name now. it was clear where you got my name from, i just didn't understand why you put rick

unless you just missed the 'P' off of the front of it ;)

I know education is a sore spot for you lot, but surely counting can't be so much of a struggle?

so one out of... how many? and suddenly we're all deluded? You wonder why scousers are presumed to be stupid?

Not doing your club or your city proud fella, I suggest you root around in some bins for a maths book. :D

I'm sure someone did this not long back but if you look at stats since the Premier League began back in 1992, Isn't it only something like Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Aston Villa & Spurs who have a better record than us? And that's despite us spending 2 seasons out of the top flight.

football didnt start in 1992

Blue mackems, red dippers, oh my. We've got a veritable menagerie on this board now.

OP is a mackem as well. But obviously we're such a small club that fans of other clubs have to come on our board constantly to tell us so.

I know education is a sore spot for you lot, but surely counting can't be so much of a struggle?

so one out of... how many? and suddenly we're all deluded? You wonder why scousers are presumed to be stupid?

Not doing your club or your city proud fella, I suggest you root around in some bins for a maths book. :D

having read this forum over the past year, its clear to me that its a hell of a lot more than just one of you.

just read the gosling thread, as an example

no, but 1960s football is hardly relevant 50 years later, is it?

facts are, Everton, are of a comparable "size" to Newcastle. I think that's a fair statement, but no doubt there'll be toffess who will insist they're the bigger club and there'll be Geordies who disagree as well.

just this morning on talk sport.. :Dthe following argument is null and void

Not really personal experience is it?

I never said it did fuckwit and a good job in Everton's case.

But your post (re: TalkSport) was on about the Premier League specifically so my post above is pertinent.