Offer made for Victor Anichebe

MBT

Newcastle have made a formal offer for vic which everton are considering. hes been pulled from the squad for the upcoming game with blackburn.

don't shoot the messenger, just a friendly toffee passing on info you might me interested in.

Source?

a finch farm (evertons training ground) employee who is very sparce with his info but always spot on (recenlty reported on beckford and gueye being shown around0 ac ouple of days before they signed.

tbh id be gutted if he left for anything but silly money because hes shown a massive improvement recently scoring quite a few crackers. He kept donnovan out of the team towards the end of his loan spell. such was the impact he was having.

He used to have a bit of a shit attitude but, dare i say it, he's changed a lot and now hes learning how to use his pace and power (a la drogba) in and around the box.

After the Gosling carry on, can't see Everton wanting to do business with us at all.

Why? it was his agent who turned him and engineered the move. as far as most toffees are concerned the toon are innocent.

After the Gosling carry on, can't see Everton wanting to do business with us at all.

Surely this would be a good way at getting back at us :angry:

I thought he looked promising when he first started playing for the Everton Youth Team. Admittedly I haven't heard much of him for a long time (well, nothing good at least), but I still think he might be worth a shot. Can't be much worse than Best, right?

When he first came through(4/5seasons ago?), he looked like he had a bit about him, big lad, too. He seems to have done very little recently.

If he was keeping Donovan out of the team, he must have been doing something right.

I thought he looked promising when he first started playing for the Everton Youth Team. Admittedly I haven't heard much of him for a long time (well, nothing good at least), but I still think he might be worth a shot. Can't be much worse than Best, right?

7 goals in 76 games.

Wasn't in the Everton side at all last night - though you could question whether he would get into it regardless.

On those stats he hasn't started many games, most he comes on as a late sub.

For the record I don't think we should be interested in him, another mediocre striker? No thanks.

2009-10 League: 6 starts, 5 subs, 1 goal, 2 assists

Guest Tuco Ramirez

He's pure shite I think, a young Shola in every way :angry: Why sign him? Out ultimate aim 5-10 years down the line has to be to challenge the top 4 spots, and he's surplus to requirements at Everton who are no where near.

7 goals in 76 games.

Although the stats don't lie it doesn't do him justice. Last season he was mainly deployed as a right winger where he was very effective. More of a battering ram than flying winger but he can often beat the average rightback and he has a venomous shot with his left and right foot.

With a bit more coaching he will become a quality premiership player. Not quite there yet though.

As for the rumour in the Notw, theyve either picked it up from off of here, or they genuinely have a lead from somewhere else.

Iv heard nothing more on this deal since mid last week so will keep you informed.