A Level Results..

Kevin

:) Its only a Pizza man.

Nah it's there new sub sandwiches, yes i was looking forward to it after i won it. Bastards did me :icon_lol:

They just lost a friend on facebook. fucking cunts.

This made me laugh more than any post in a long time ;)

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't want to do it. Bet the old fecker regrets making me do it now, making him look bad ;)

So you're motivation is trying to make your parents look bad?

Funny, I always wanted to make mine proud.

I meant the teacher you daft cunt :)

Oh and Kevin, I did shit in my A levels. Had to take a year out and it turned out to be the best thing I did. Had zero effect on my professional life since so I wouldn't worry too much. Resit one of them, go travelling for 6 months and start uni next year a year older and a year wiser. And shag as many girls as you can manage.

Kevin, you can leave Politics off your UCAS form (as you've failed it so don't have a qualification in it), if you do it then I'd recommend you do three A levels next year, as unis won't make an offer based on two grades.

Kevin, you can leave Politics off your UCAS form (as you've failed it so don't have a qualification in it), if you do it then I'd recommend you do three A levels next year, as unis won't make an offer based on two grades.

I'm doing 3 A Levels anyway if i drop politics.

Business, ICT, Moving Images, Politics.

didn't want to do it. Bet the old fecker regrets making me do it now, making him look bad ;)

So you're motivation is trying to make your parents look bad?

Funny, I always wanted to make mine proud.

I meant the teacher you daft cunt :)

But it's pointless, due to the teacher giving no shit whatsoever. This is what others have stated before, 'Chip on his shoulder' that needs to be abolished before you can even consider applying for university.

Oh and Kevin, I did shit in my A levels. Had to take a year out and it turned out to be the best thing I did. Had zero effect on my professional life since so I wouldn't worry too much. Resit one of them, go travelling for 6 months and start uni next year a year older and a year wiser. And shag as many girls as you can manage.

I've been thinking about taking a gap year but im not into the idea of travelling and im not into the idea of working full time in mcdonalds :)

Why not work full time for 6 months to save up the money, go travelling and never step foot back in the shit tip again!

Do camp america or some shit if you dont want to smoke weed with smelly bastards on a beach in Thailand

Why not work full time for 6 months to save up the money, go travelling and never step foot back in the shit tip again!

Do camp america or some shit if you dont want to smoke weed with smelly bastards on a beach in Thailand

I don't really like travelling but, it's never interested me :/

OK, I've never heard of Moving Images in my life. Maybe take General Studies or something just so shore it up; a lot of unis accept it.

I'd rather do that with Bai Ling than be indoctrinated by a nation who kill their own civilians.

Edited by Acid

OK, I've never heard of Moving Images in my life. Maybe take General Studies or something just so shore it up; a lot of unis accept it.

Can't really start a full A Level now but going into upper 6th.

Might see if i can do Cope to get me some ucas points.

Didn't you once say you got an offer for medical school, something that usually requires three A's? In fact four A's now.

Regardless, your advice to Kevin is out of date now I'd think.

General Studies is a doss, you don't need to revise for it; do the AS in January and the A2 in June.

I don't even know if my school does it? I've never heard of anyone doing it before?

Can you do cope in upper 6th?

Can't really start a full A Level now but going into upper 6th.

Might see if i can do Cope to get me some ucas points.

Wrong, yes you can. Im doing it with Psychology

General Studies is a doss, you don't need to revise for it; do the AS in January and the A2 in June.

I don't even know if my school does it? I've never heard of anyone doing it before?

I don't think General studies is available in sixth forms, it's more common with colleges who regard it as compulsory at AS.

I don't think General studies is available in sixth forms, it's more common with colleges who regard it as compulsory at AS.

I did it at 6th form, both as and a2 in second year

utter doss but they stuck the fucking exam the morning when my chem ones were afternoon that day, waste of 2 hours

Edited by Andrew

More than i think about it the more it isn't that bad, yes i could of done better but it's gotten me back into school and into my last year at school. I will work a lot lot lot harder this year, get the grades up, fuck off to uni.

Now question is.. Northumbria or Jordanstown :)

What's the difference between colleges and 6th form? Over here the options are the tech and going into 6th year, im guessing you call the tech college?

utter doss but they stuck the fucking exam the morning when my chem ones were afternoon that day, waste of 2 hours

It is a total doss but a lot of decent unis accept it for some reason (eg Newcastle and Leeds)

What's the difference between colleges and 6th form? Over here the options are the tech and going into 6th year, im guessing you call the tech college?

Colleges are usually only for the teaching of A levels, whereas sixth forms are joined onto secondary schools.

It is a total doss but a lot of decent unis accept it for some reason (eg Newcastle and Leeds)

I applied for...(wow this is straining the memory) warwick, durham, manchester, sheffield, heriott watt and...some other one I dont rememeber, none of them took it

Colleges are usually only for the teaching of A levels, whereas sixth forms are joined onto secondary schools.

I see i see.

Don't suppose you have any idea of how many people got rejected / accepted - bit of inside UCAS info, nah?