A Level Results..

Kevin

ah the student life sounds good :) jordanstown's supposed to be amazing aswell (partying wise). I was in the halls and on the campus about 8 years ago. strangley enough i remember what it looks like, giant kitchens and the works.

J'town halls are well out of the city though, aren't they? If you're going to Belfast then a house is your best bet imo.

Though going to GB would be an even better option.

Aye they're outside belfast, duno how far out but.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah the student life sounds good ;) jordanstown's supposed to be amazing aswell (partying wise). I was in the halls and on the campus about 8 years ago. strangley enough i remember what it looks like, giant kitchens and the works.

what stops your food being stole :)?

nothing

if you get on with your flatmates though it shouldnt be too much of an issue unless you get stuck in with some right cunt.

my halls were a right craphole compared to some of the places Id stayed when I was in sixth form, went on trips to oxford/cambridge/warwick thanks to the college, since I was supposedly considered in with a shot at the top places, some good nights out on those trips, and the halls were always proper nice

then I went to manchester...

Kevin is going to be one disappointed fella this time next year.

Ewerk will still be a patrionising cunt this time next year.

You must've been the brightest boy in his year then.

I'm on my way to reaching the cover of their prospectus, so they tell me.

ah the student life sounds good :icon_lol: jordanstown's supposed to be amazing aswell (partying wise). I was in the halls and on the campus about 8 years ago. strangley enough i remember what it looks like, giant kitchens and the works.

If anyone steals your food, piss in their drawers.

Will do ;)

do it anyway,we pulled all kinds of shit on each other

If you're even considering a North East uni then you're clearly not going to be going to university for the right reasons.

A supported football club should never have any part to play in such a big decision.

rubbish, as long as the uni rep is alright then its as good a reason as any to pick somewhere

ah the student life sounds good ;) jordanstown's supposed to be amazing aswell (partying wise). I was in the halls and on the campus about 8 years ago. strangley enough i remember what it looks like, giant kitchens and the works.

nothing

if you get on with your flatmates though it shouldnt be too much of an issue unless you get stuck in with some right cunt.

my halls were a right craphole compared to some of the places Id stayed when I was in sixth form, went on trips to oxford/cambridge/warwick thanks to the college, since I was supposedly considered in with a shot at the top places, some good nights out on those trips, and the halls were always proper nice

Is Manchester a bad uni or what?

Not staggering distance anyway, get yourself in the Holylands.

My bro's house was in the holylands i think

If you're even considering a North East uni then you're clearly not going to be going to university for the right reasons.

A supported football club should never have any part to play in such a big decision.

nah it has nothing to do with it. Newcastle has a uni dedicated to technology and the likes, i was pursauded when some dude came in to our school talking about it. Nout to do with NUFC.

Some are good for some subjects, shite for others. I went to Teesside for History and that had a growing reputation as a good university of History but it was fairly shite for everything else by all accounts. The main building looked like a block of flats in Bensham.

nothing

manchester is one of the biggest and best in the country, the OP halls leave a lot to be desired however

manchester is one of the biggest and best in the country, the OP halls leave a lot to be desired however

They were due to be demolished until the students protested about it, fucking idiots.

They were due to be demolished until the students protested about it, fucking idiots.

they do have character and the way they are leads to the best parties/happenings by far

most of the others are really boring

i fucking failed by 2 fucking shitty fucking marks.

must get my exam remarked

My rating of your film knowledge turned out to be spot on then. :)

To be fair i passed my exam ;)

I got a D in my coursework (wonder why :scratchchin: ) so two extra marks on my paper and bobs my uncle :icon_lol:

So Andrew, did you attempt the tower challenge :scratchchin:? where you drink a shot for every 18 flights of stairs :)

gets you tired more than it does drunk tbh, I didnt live in the tower though

He blamed his eyesight in the end. :icon_lol:

;)

Leeds is where it's at to be honest.

Ridiculous amount of skirt, very good academically, great night life, fairly central for England, and a ridiculous amount of skirt.

But, and I'm not being a dick, you won't get in with grades like that, sort your life out, knuckle down and you'll be grand.

Oh and I don't think Uni taught me a vocation, it broadened my horizons, knocked that chip off my shoulder, opened my eyes and taught me maturity and humility. So While it's great to come out of it with an pplicable degree, I don't think that's the be all and end all.

Ridiculous amount of skirt, very good academically, great night life, fairly central for England, and a ridiculous amount of skirt.

But, and I'm not being a dick, you won't get in with grades like that, sort your life out, knuckle down and you'll be grand.

Oh and I don't think Uni taught me a vocation, it broadened my horizons, knocked that chip off my shoulder, opened my eyes and taught me maturity and humility. So While it's great to come out of it with an pplicable degree, I don't think that's the be all and end all.

I know dude, i know :icon_lol: I need BBC. get business studies up to an A, moving images up to a C, and i am rocking me old china :)

Fuck me, last year of school. I feel about 12 ;)

I know dude, i know :icon_lol: I need BBC. get business studies up to an A, moving images up to a C, and i am rocking me old china :)

Fuck me, last year of school. I feel about 12 ;)

Really? you don't act it...

But were does the B come from? If a university states specific A-Level requirements they don't fuck about or want tiresome excuses. You need to have stone cold grades that hit their targets, otherwise you'll be knocked back.

And Fish that advice was as weak as these valium.