Newcastle United 6 (SIX) - 0 Aston Villa

Deano

what's this about no cash turnstiles on level 7?

There's no cash turnstiles on level 7.

for the rest of the season? are there any pay on the gate options now?

yes and no.

Encourages too many part timers to give it a miss if it's raining.

and encourages plenty of part timers not to turn up at all. what kind of businessman is ashley? it's like he's tryign to discourage people from coming to the match

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's this about no cash turnstiles on level 7? i'm coming up for the blackpool game and i usually get my tickets on the day

Ashley had a falling out with the singing section after they started holding up banners calling him a rapist. Making it members only makes it easier to find and ban people up there.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Thought Barton was as good against them as he was poor against Man Utd. Brilliant day, brilliant result, brilliant everything really. I went outside at half time for a tab the steward told me 300 Villa left then :cuppa: Mugs. Thank fuxk we won, I took a Barton vow of not shaving till we won, I was looking like Geoff fuckin Capes. It was no fluke that yesterday we utterly dominated the game, wish I hadve taped it to see Keegan's crack though. I dont want to say anything negative cos it was so good yesterday, but their pen, Harper........................... you could see it happening before it happened cos hes so slow.

Had a go at Harper after the match actually then had a word with myself about being negative after a result like that. :cuppa:

Still though....

Had a go at Harper after the match actually then had a word with myself about being negative after a result like that. :cuppa:

Still though....

I've never bought the hype about Harper - I think he's average at best.

I have to say I was also surprised he didn't get a red card.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I was fuming at the time with Harper but well done the rest of them, Carroll might not be able to spell his own name, but fuckin good lad.

The black and white tiger (as KK used to call it) is flying again :cuppa:

Still though....

I've never bought the hype about Harper - I think he's average at best.

I have to say I was also surprised he didn't get a red card.

I thought he shit himself when he got the number one spot and his confidence came back because he was playing behind an excellent defence last season (relatively anyway). Yesterday he was very shaky early on.

Thankfully id say this will be his last season and we'll have Krul and Forster as 1 and 2.

Id also imagine it will be Nolan and Smiths last season with us too...although both were class yesterday!!

Harper's first half was disgraceful. Getting sucked in by Young for that and his kicking was shocking, thankfully, he didn't have to touch the ball 2nd half.

Stevie, they asked KK about the job that Hughton has done and said "surely he deserves a new contract?". KK had to restrain himself from calling Dekka/Ashley prats.

I thought KK was a bit unsure on Carroll, especially before the match. He said that in the air, he's the best he's ever see. Put him ahead of Shearer/Toshack, but seemed a bit negative about the rest of his game. He mentioned this a couple of times.

However, he was only a kid under KK, and I think most would agree that Carroll has turned into a completely different player since around Christmas time.

Harper's first half was disgraceful. Getting sucked in by Young for that and his kicking was shocking, thankfully, he didn't have to touch the ball 2nd half.

Stevie, they asked KK about the job that Hughton has done and said "surely he deserves a new contract?". KK had to restrain himself from calling Dekka/Ashley prats.

I thought KK was a bit unsure on Carroll, especially before the match. He said that in the air, he's the best he's ever see. Put him ahead of Shearer/Toshack, but seemed a bit negative about the rest of his game. He mentioned this a couple of times.

However, he was only a kid under KK, and I think most would agree that Carroll has turned into a completely different player since around Christmas time.

Season in the Championship will have done him the world of good imo.

Talking about a crowd of a little over 43k? That's a little disappointing.

Just got back. Throats a bit horse like, need to get it back in shape! Unexpected game like. After the missed pen we never looked back. Great effort from the team, all of them grafted hard. I did think Harper (his kicking) was dodgy early on though unlucky for the pen. Carew just leaving a trailing leg after pushing ball wide. He wanted the pen and got it.

Something I did pick up was the man of the match award. Made by the coaches and directors? Did we not have a match sponsor today? What happened to collingwood insurance etc?

Attendance was disappointing as well. Both of these things MA needs to look at. Never have we been below 50K on the opening home game of the season, yet 43K today.

what's this about no cash turnstiles on level 7?

There's no cash turnstiles on level 7.

for the rest of the season? are there any pay on the gate options now?

yes and no.

And what about those who can't get to every match, Brains of Britain?

Talking to a few lads after the match and nobody had a clue about the members or season ticket only change to level 7. Emptiest I've seen in there, congrats fatty, you've lost yourself a few grand there haven't you?

Was going to pay on the day this year as I'll probably miss about five games this year due to my shifts. Found out about the membership scheme and just bit the bit the bullet and got the season ticket which was probably the clubs real intention in the first place. When you add the fact that they've only been taking half allocations for away games then you see the contempt these cunts hold us in.

Was a total pleasure being near the Villa fans yesterday, they took some stick and walking past the ones who hadn't already fucked off was pure karma. Their supporters yesterday were utter cack. No pride whatsoever, the ones that didn't fuck off slunked into their seats like the fucking small cocks they are. Any Villa fans reading this, you were fucking shit and I don't just mean on the pitch, a few were apparently giving it the big one on Saturday night in the town trying to take the piss out the toon but come unstuck near Pomphreys so I heard yesterday. What a shame.

Best chant yesterday?

For me 'You're not laughing anymore' was bettered by

"He'll shoot!

He'll score!

He'll break your fucking jaw!

Andy Carroll! Andy Carroll!"

But harsh on Steven Taylor, like but :cuppa:

Routledge seemed to make poor decisions nearly every time he had the ball but his pace allowed us to stretch them at times which is something he adds to us.

yeah, it was his first proper run of first team football. had we stayed up, he might not have gotten that.

Routledge was incredibly frustrating yesterday.

I thought that as well. Couple of decent scoring chances he had too. He gave Warnock a battering with his pace though so if he can work on his crossing a bit more, we'd have a genuinely dangerous winger.

What about the half-time entertainment? Are you telling me someone's had a think about what they could do and they came up with that? I.e. getting some young kids to dribble the ball and shoot past one of those shit magpie mascots. I'd like to have been at that brainstorming session.

His pace was superb and we used him well. There were times I'd just scratch my head watching him though. He could/should have had 2 goals himself.

I wouldn't say he had a bad game, because he was very important out there, but Warnock was so bad, and Carroll/Nolan were so good, he should have set-up a couple of goals.

What about the half-time entertainment? Are you telling me someone's had a think about what they could do and they came up with that? I.e. getting some young kids to dribble the ball and shoot past one of those shit magpie mascots. I'd like to have been at that brainstorming session.

Justin Lockwood = tit

Justin Lockwood = tit

Aye, what a fucking tool.

Talking to a few lads after the match and nobody had a clue about the members or season ticket only change to level 7. Emptiest I've seen in there, congrats fatty, you've lost yourself a few grand there haven't you?

Was going to pay on the day this year as I'll probably miss about five games this year due to my shifts. Found out about the membership scheme and just bit the bit the bullet and got the season ticket which was probably the clubs real intention in the first place. When you add the fact that they've only been taking half allocations for away games then you see the contempt these cunts hold us in.

It was tongue in cheek like. I've slated them for this decision a few times on here.

Justin Lockwood = tit

Not as bad as Alan Robson was but, please, lets just say no to radio 'personalities', eh?

Justin Lockwood = tit

:cuppa: Is that him that does the match commentary for Century/Real/Whatever it's called this week? The times I had to listen to the match on the radio last season was with him and Bob Moncur and, while, I'm sure Moncur is a top bloke, their commentary was shite. I never knew what was happening half the time.

It was tongue in cheek like. I've slated them for this decision a few times on here.

Apologies, mate.