Newcastle United 6 (SIX) - 0 Aston Villa

Deano

Encourages too many part timers to give it a miss if it's raining.

And what about those who can't get to every match, Brains of Britain?

Talking to a few lads after the match and nobody had a clue about the members or season ticket only change to level 7. Emptiest I've seen in there, congrats fatty, you've lost yourself a few grand there haven't you?

Was going to pay on the day this year as I'll probably miss about five games this year due to my shifts. Found out about the membership scheme and just bit the bit the bullet and got the season ticket which was probably the clubs real intention in the first place. When you add the fact that they've only been taking half allocations for away games then you see the contempt these cunts hold us in.

It was tongue in cheek like. I've slated them for this decision a few times on here.

Apologies, mate.

No problem.

I should really try harder to actually be funny if I'm going to joke :cuppa:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
What about the half-time entertainment? Are you telling me someone's had a think about what they could do and they came up with that? I.e. getting some young kids to dribble the ball and shoot past one of those shit magpie mascots. I'd like to have been at that brainstorming session.

Better than the 80s though (I'm never in the stands at ht tbh), but I remember the OB used to have alsations chasing robbers on the pitch, one time I mind one had a shite, and Kevin Scott fell in it.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Cant remember where i read it but someone said he looked great cutting inside on to his left foot until he realised he didnt have the confidence to use it.

One of his runs went from right to left and he couldnt turn in he just ran in a straight line across the pitch. Still he was very good, should've score though.

What about the half-time entertainment? Are you telling me someone's had a think about what they could do and they came up with that? I.e. getting some young kids to dribble the ball and shoot past one of those shit magpie mascots. I'd like to have been at that brainstorming session.

Better than the 80s though (I'm never in the stands at ht tbh), but I remember the OB used to have alsations chasing robbers on the pitch, one time I mind one had a shite, and Kevin Scott fell in it.

:cuppa: Used to always have shite like jazz bands (remember them btw? ;) ) or acrobatic/gynastic displays at HT for testimonials for some reason.

Cant remember where i read it but someone said he looked great cutting inside on to his left foot until he realised he didnt have the confidence to use it.

One of his runs went from right to left and he couldnt turn in he just ran in a straight line across the pitch. Still he was very good, should've score though.

At least have tested Friedel, shot was weak and straight at him. He also got into space outside the box in the first half and it was set for an easy left foot strike but he didnt have the confidence to try it, shifted it to his right and was closed down.

What was great about yesterday that the team with genuine pace and penetration down the wings was us, not them. Our full-backs played an important job in getting that right.

Anyone reckon Perch looked a bit better facing Downing than Nani? :cuppa:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

At least have tested Friedel, shot was weak and straight at him. He also got into space outside the box in the first half and it was set for an easy left foot strike but he didnt have the confidence to try it, shifted it to his right and was closed down.

What was great about yesterday that the team with genuine pace and penetration down the wings was us, not them. Our full-backs played an important job in getting that right.

Anyone reckon Perch looked a bit better facing Downing than Nani? :cuppa:

Aye. Perch if you're reading, I'm sorry. You're not as shite as I thought.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

:cuppa: Used to always have shite like jazz bands (remember them btw? :rolleyes: ) or acrobatic/gynastic displays at HT for testimonials for some reason.

Jazz bands ;) they used to have them on the field near where I WAS brought up. All the kids were so healthy then, fat cunts were almost unheard of.

:cuppa: Used to always have shite like jazz bands (remember them btw? :rolleyes: ) or acrobatic/gynastic displays at HT for testimonials for some reason.

Jazz bands ;) they used to have them on the field near where I WAS brought up. All the kids were so healthy then, fat cunts were almost unheard of.

Used to have massive jamborees at the welfare at Burradon with bands from all over. Always totty aplenty, even if the concept was shit. Not sure how a kazoo counts as proper musical instrument either. Weird how they were so popular.

Listened on the radio. Absolute quality performance all round that'll do wonders for the team's confidence.

Barton actually resembling a footballer for once as well, more of the same please.

I'd never have thought a team that had a midfield of Nolan, Barton and Smith would have annhialated a team like Villa 6-0. Fantastic.

Routledge did alright, for fuck sake I can't believe we won 6-0 and some people are complaining.

No one's complaining about the performance of the team but you can still be objective about some of the displays of the players when you stuff the opposition.

Anyone reckon Perch looked a bit better facing Downing than Nani? :lol:

It was difficult for me to reconcile Perch as the same player as last week.

Good to see Enrique's and Guti's overlapping runs working at this level too.

Whilst not getting carried away, my fears of relegation are massively allayed now. Hughton deserves immense credit.

Harper's first half was disgraceful. Getting sucked in by Young for that and his kicking was shocking, thankfully, he didn't have to touch the ball 2nd half.

Stevie, they asked KK about the job that Hughton has done and said "surely he deserves a new contract?". KK had to restrain himself from calling Dekka/Ashley prats.

I thought KK was a bit unsure on Carroll, especially before the match. He said that in the air, he's the best he's ever see. Put him ahead of Shearer/Toshack, but seemed a bit negative about the rest of his game. He mentioned this a couple of times.

However, he was only a kid under KK, and I think most would agree that Carroll has turned into a completely different player since around Christmas time.

Season in the Championship will have done him the world of good imo.

I agree. It's like the whole squad went out on loan to the Championship for a season to get their confidence back. :lol:

Maybe Ashley really IS a genius....*

*he's not a genius.

I was trying to remember if there had ever been a result that was more surprising to me in all of my years of watching. The only one that I could think of was the ManU 5-0, but even with that we had a hell of a team and expected to win every week.

So my claim the most unexpected result in 40 years.

Hereford doesn't count before somebody comes the smartarse

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Listened on the radio. Absolute quality performance all round that'll do wonders for the team's confidence.

Barton actually resembling a footballer for once as well, more of the same please.

I'd never have thought a team that had a midfield of Nolan, Barton and Smith would have annhialated a team like Villa 6-0. Fantastic.

Routledge did alright, for fuck sake I can't believe we won 6-0 and some people are complaining.

I've got no idea where the respect for Villa down south comes from, small club, shit fans, very average team indeed.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
1. We lost 6-0. SIX fuxking nil.

2. No it's not. It's an embarassment. We've just lost 6-0 to a newly promoted team. Who are shit.

:lol:

I've got no idea where the respect for Villa down south comes from, small club, shit fans, very average team indeed.

its got nothing to do with being from down south

villa finished 6th in the last three seasons where we finished top of the league below, 18th and 12th

I think villas a shit club but youve got to be absolutely kidding yourself if you werent going into that game thinking exactly what brock just summed up

they've been top half the last few years since o'neill took over haven't they? i don't think too many saw yesterday's result coming like.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

they've been top half the last few years since o'neill took over haven't they? i don't think too many saw yesterday's result coming like.

Well I had 3-0. Got Carroll first goal of second half too.