Allotment Being Taken Over!

wykikitoon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pull down your pants and fertilise his plants.

Seriously though, you are one side of a neverending dispute about one thing or another. :)

Just tell the fucker you've had enough of him encroaching on your allotment ( :) them's fighting words) and he's got a week to shift his plants before you just pull them out the ground and plant your own.

Pull down your pants and fertilise his plants.

Seriously though, you are one side of a neverending dispute about one thing or another. :angry:

Just tell the fucker you've had enough of him encroaching on your allotment ( :) them's fighting words) and he's got a week to shift his plants before you just pull them out the ground and plant your own.

:)

Hmm, the guy is a former executive, now bang into his allotment…

Does he drive a taxi Wyki??

:)

:angry:<_<

Not guilty Monkey!

We've also had a letter but ours was threatening us with eviction due to the neglect over the summer :)

Everything was going great until the weeds came. If it wasnt for the chickens I would probably let it go.

Unfortunately when the letter arrived giving us 14 days notice to sort it out, I had just arrived in the south of france with two weeks holiday left to go. My mate who I share it with is soldiering on... <_<

Popped past this morning and fuck me, this guy is mental! Hes built a massive fence thats encroached onto my patch!

I reckon he's the Ghost of Allotment Future showing you what you'll be like by the time you get to his age, doing ridiculous shit to instigate arguments with strangers. :)

Just get the daft cunt told you fucking pussy.

I would approach it something like this "I've had enough of pussy footing around you, you cunt, so you've got until tomorrow to get your fucking crap shifted otherwise I'll weed killer your whole fucking plot and if you come fucking with my patch again I'm going to hit you over the bastard head with a spade, now fucking do one".

At my allotments there's a committee to sort this shit out, what sort of set up are you running up there?

Edited by Wacky Jnr