Allotment Being Taken Over!

wykikitoon

Oh Ive had a word with him and told him he cant treat people like this. Moved my stuff over and hes paying for the damage. Had a good chat with him.

The past is haunting the old guy I think.

Not Jewish is he?

How the fuck is he supposed to know if he has a foreskin or not.

;)

You normally keep your eyes closed then Kev?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ive had a word with him and told him he cant treat people like this. Moved my stuff over and hes paying for the damage. Had a good chat with him.

Not Jewish is he?

How the fuck is he supposed to know if he has a foreskin or not.

;)

You normally keep your eyes closed then Kev?

Eyes closed, head down, gets the job done.

Fucking new you were a rent boy.

I'll bet you still only get £3.75 an hour. ;)

Depends how far I'm prepared to go

Given the astounding business (and common) sense you've displayed on these boards, I'd be amazed if you charge more than £2.50 for a dry bum rape and pink-eye finish.

Add a £1.25 hand shandy and there's an hours graft for you.

Excluding VAT of course.

Fucking new you were a rent boy.

I'll bet you still only get £3.75 an hour. ;)

Depends how far I'm prepared to go

Given the astounding business (and common) sense you've displayed on these boards, I'd be amazed if you charge more than £2.50 for a dry bum rape and pink-eye finish.

Add a £1.25 hand shandy and there's an hours graft for you.

Excluding VAT of course.

Speaking of VAT i need to take a piss. brb

Not Jewish is he?

;)

Wtf would that make a difference ;)

Not Jewish is he?

:icon_lol:

Wtf would that make a difference ;)

;)

• 3 years later...

I've got a tiny allotment on Godwin St that was once my grandfathers and whilst not particularly wonderful soil it is next to the water trough and it does me alright. The problem being when my grandfather became ill it was a little neglected and it wasn't as well kept as the others, we'd still tend to it but it wasn't tended to on a daily basis, since then I've been trying my best to get it up to the same standard as the others but to be honest I don't have the means and resources others do (sheds, tools etc). Now the neighboring plot is quite the opposite, its quite impressive even if I do (through clenched teeth) say so. The problem being my neighboring allotmenteer has taken to encroaching on my plot, he's an utter sanctimonious tosser and keeps moving his bloody rope out essentially he's trying to take over my pitch. I've tried talking to the council but it appears he's got friends there (he gives them veg) so they won't act in my defense, any suggestions?

Are you still doing this?

Seriously considering hiring a gardener to get the back ready for summer. Cut the grass yesterday and it confirmed just how much I detest gardening, especially with a dodgy back - in a bit of pain today. Need lots of weeding done and some extensive hedge-trimming and just can't face it!