Ameobi- Stoke/Blackpool target

Jersey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ameobi is a lazy, fucking parasite, I'd love to see the back of him the sweaty bastard

I think that's very harsh. Whatever his questionable talents, he always says how much he loves playing for his hometown club, and he's played loads of games while carrying pretty serious injuries, which isn't something many other players we've had could be accused of.

I would rather Ameobi stay.

I don't think I would like Newcastle to be held responsible for unleashing him on another club. Kind of like an open prison I suppose.

Ameobi is a lazy, fucking parasite, I'd love to see the back of him the sweaty bastard

I think that's very harsh. Whatever his questionable talents, he always says how much he loves playing for his hometown club, and he's played loads of games while carrying pretty serious injuries, which isn't something many other players we've had could be accused of.

OK Sholas dad, youre right.

:)

You can have best aswell.

Buy one get one free.

One what? You little racist.

Another racist comment by kevin...what a suprise

Strikers?

Perhaps you are the racist given thats your immediate thought.

I should say useless fucking strikers.

Buy one get one free.

Strikers?

Or maybe I was taking the piss.

Buy one get one free.

Strikers?

I cant believe anyone thought otherwise ;)

On Shola, I reckon he is a good championship player. He's had good games for us, but they are few and far between. Got nowt against him and yes I think he likes playing for his home club. But Id move him on.

Buy one get one free.

Strikers?

On Shola, I reckon he is a good championship player. He's had good games for us, but they are few and far between. Got nowt against him and yes I think he likes playing for his home club. But Id move him on.

what makes me laugh, is, Stoke. I mean, Stoke !!!! The way they play, all aggression and in your face desire ? Someone is having a laugh, they way he ambles around without a care in the world, he'll fit in there about as well as Julian Clary would fit into the SAS. Who would he replace ? Ricardo Fuller ? I'll do a swap if that's what they have in mind.

At least we're not in for him. Imagine a team with Ameobi and Benjiani up front.

He'll be at St. James' long after football ceases to exist. It'll be like the scene in The Time machine, when civilisations rise and fall in a blur, with the exception of Shola who'll be standing around the penalty area for all eternity blazing shots over the crossnbar.

Buy one get one free.

Strikers?

what makes me laugh, is, Stoke. I mean, Stoke !!!! The way they play, all aggression and in your face desire ? Someone is having a laugh, they way he ambles around without a care in the world, he'll fit in there about as well as Julian Clary would fit into the SAS. Who would he replace ? Ricardo Fuller ? I'll do a swap if that's what they have in mind.

Aye. It has to be bollocks imo. I'd be quite surprised if he passed a medical anyway.

Edited by alex

Of course he does, he's getting 30k a week for doing sweet fuck all. He's fucking shite and a lazy bastard who plays the local lad card at every opportunity, the money could be a lot better spent imo.

Buy one get one free.

Strikers?

Aye. It has to be bollocks imo. I'd be quite surprised if he passed a medical anyway.

Aye, he's got form for that every time he's looked like being moved on. That in itself speaks volumes for me.

iirc Theres only one manager who's tried to get rid....who is it?

Keegan

Correct, and I trust his judgement on players/strikers.

same here. He's the only one that saw through the lanky piece of piss.

iirc Theres only one manager who's tried to get rid....who is it?

Keegan

Correct, and I trust his judgement on players/strikers.

Exactly. He came in and initially talked him up to try and lift his confidence as KK is great at, give him a chance and see what he could get out of him. He then watched him, saw he's nowhere near good enough and wanted rid, something no other manager here has agreed with for some reason! Though to be fair with the right offer and somebody esle coming in i'm sure Hughton would sell him IMO.

he's like one of those little colds you get in winter, you have them for ages, they're extremely frustrating but never seem to be quite bad enough that you actually do something about getting rid of it.

;)

Shola Ameobi admits he's held clear-the-air talks with Newcastle United boss Chris Hughton.

Ameobi has been linked with Blackpool and Hull City this past week.

He told the Evening Chronicle: “I’ve made my view known to the manager – he knows I want to play, like every other member of the squad.

“Last season was a bit disappointing with the injuries I had. I was raring to go this season.

“Obviously, Andy’s flying high, and he’s preferring Nobby (Nolan) up there, which is the manager’s decision.

“I’ve made my points known to him. I just hope I can get my chance, and when it comes, I can take it.