As the door slams shut....CALM DOWN!

sammynb

Even Kevin has come out and basically said that this last day transfer window news is a load of SKY shite and quite boring. I don't know why you're getting all worked up about it

This not exciting news but wife beater (Marlon King) on his way to Coventry City. I'm not happy about this and I don't think the coventry fans will be. I may join the coventry forum to voice my concerns over this. If any Coventry fans are happy about this they will feel the full force of a scouser.

KingG1704_468x689.jpg

Edited by kingdayo

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Kevin has come out and basically said that this last day transfer window news is a load of SKY shite and quite boring. I don't know why you're getting all worked up about it

This not exciting news but wife beater (Marlon King) on his way to Coventry City. I'm not happy about this and I don't think the coventry fans will be. I may join the coventry forum to voice my concerns over this. If any Coventry fans are happy about this they will feel the full force of a scouser.

:jesuswept: ...it honestly just writes itself tbh.

KingG1704_468x689.jpg

Missing you already! :jesuswept:

KingG1704_468x689.jpg

They wear an awful lot of eye-make up in Liverpool don't they?

Hmmm

I did laugh at this like

Gyan - 50 goals in 255 games

Shola - 42 in 211.

:jesuswept:

I went to the ghana game at stadium MK before the wc2010 and was looking forward to seeing Gyan - don't want to tempt fate but he was nowt ower - poor first touch and accuracy but he was very athletic - wouldn't have rated him over 6mill tbh

Carling Opta on twitter.

18 - Asamoah Gyan missed the target with more shots (18) & hit the woodwork (3) more often than any other player at the World Cup. Shank.

Carling Opta on twitter.

18 - Asamoah Gyan missed the target with more shots (18) & hit the woodwork (3) more often than any other player at the World Cup. Shank.

New Facebook status that like. :jesuswept:

Carling Opta on twitter.

New Facebook status that like. :jesuswept:

:icon_lol:

The mackems only seem to be bothered about how much money they have spent and not what they have got for it.

They have turned in to a stupider version of us 5 years ago!

''We spent £13m, the mags haven't spent that!!11'' etc etc.

Nice one you've bought Shola!

Actually his record is worse than Shola's...

The mackems only seem to be bothered about how much money they have spent and not what they have got for it.

They have turned in to a stupider version of us 5 years ago!

''We spent £13m, the mags haven't spent that!!11'' etc etc.

Nice one you've bought Shola!

Actually his record is worse than Shola's...

But unlike Shola he'll be onto his agent and agitating for a move after one term.