What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crêpes au poulet panées with rustic gaufre potatoes, served on a bed of smashed spring peas and garnished with young leaves and a tomato jus.

1j90s8.jpg

(Not really, I just stumbled across this photo and thought it was brilliant. :lol:)

Crêpes au poulet panées with rustic gaufre potatoes, served on a bed of smashed spring peas and garnished with young leaves and a tomato jus.

1j90s8.jpg

(Not really, I just stumbled across this photo and thought it was brilliant. :lol:)

That's brilliant and has my mouth watering :lol:

Just watched the comic relief baking show. I'm gonna have a go at a lemon meringue pie. How can people go wrong with cooking, all you have to do is get your measurements right.

Think I got my measurements wrong.

Pastry was too moist, lemon jelly too runny. Both tasty though.

The meringue looked the part. Nice and crispy on top...but the eggs were out of date, it didn't taste as nice as I'd hope.

Calls for another attempt.

Think I got my measurements wrong.

Pastry was too moist, lemon jelly too runny. Both tasty though.

The meringue looked the part. Nice and crispy on top...but the eggs were out of date, it didn't taste as nice as I'd hope.

Calls for another attempt.

Should keep track of your attempts...... A pie chart perhaps. :lol:

salad of edamame beans, mixed seeds, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, chili, spring onions, peppers with a mango, chili and fresh lime dressing from vital ingredient. granny smith apple for desert.

salad of edamame beans, mixed seeds, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, chili, spring onions, peppers with a mango, chili and fresh lime dressing from vital ingredient. granny smith apple for desert.

That salad sounds lush.

Did you go to the effort of making this salad yourself? Seems like a lot of effort!

No, from vital ingredient salad bar, like I said. You get to design your own salad for £5.50. Fuck making lunch