What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Most things in moderation :)

Grilled bacon, Microwaved egg and wholemeal toast aint really bad anyway.

I guess my thing is, Porridge/Mueslie/Bran is better than bacon, Apples/Bananas/Mango is better than egg and an absence of bread is better than toast. You seem to eat bacon, a lot, much more than I would describe as "in moderation".

I guess my thing is, Porridge/Mueslie/Bran is better than bacon, Apples/Bananas/Mango is better than egg and an absence of bread is better than toast. You seem to eat bacon, a lot, much more than I would describe as "in moderation".

Apart from this week I cant honestly recall the last time I ate it ???? Months ago I would guess.

microwaved egg? :unsure2:

i have to agree with CT, for once, that's not a bad plate compared to what he usually posts. but where are the fried tomatoes?

Microwaved eggs are simple, require zero fat and cook in 50 seconds.

Sure I like a nice poached egg now and again as well, but when I really want a very quick egg for egg on toast etc then the microwave cant be beaten. Taste is fantastic.

Microwaved eggs are simple, require zero fat and cook in 50 seconds.

Sure I like a nice poached egg now and again as well, but when I really want a very quick egg for egg on toast etc then the microwave cant be beaten. Taste is fantastic.

The taste is fantastic. :lol: Does it taste like a fucking egg by any chance?