What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that broccoli looks way over-cooked for me. i like it when it still looks a vibrant, bright green when you know there will still be a bite to it. that looks like it'll be soft and mushy.

nuked for 30 mins by any chance?

that broccoli looks way over-cooked for me. i like it when it still looks a vibrant, bright green when you know there will still be a bite to it. that looks like it'll be soft and mushy.

nuked for 30 mins by any chance?

You're spot on with how broccoli should be cooked like. Love the purple sprouting one as well. FNAR.

• 2 weeks later...

You butter bread worse than my lass, she just normally doesn't go to the corners. You've missed almost half a slice despite putting enough on for 6 slices.

Do you put it on with a spoon?

This is not just buttered toast, this is Marks and Spencer buttered toast.......

Everywhere is buttered but true connoisseurs apply a slither scraping around the edges which melts instantly but leave larger pools towards the centre which infuse with the bean juices.

It's an art form peasants.

My pet hate is people not gan to the corners when buttering toast. It's such a rookie mistake and I should expect it rectified the next time he posts a photo.

Mine is British Eurovision fans who don't use diacritics when writing foreign song titles.

This is not just buttered toast, this is Marks and Spencer buttered toast.......

Everywhere is buttered but true connoisseurs apply a slither scraping around the edges which melts instantly but leave larger pools towards the centre which infuse with the bean juices.

It's an art form peasants.

If you were a connoisseur, you would be using slightly salted butter, not disgusting olive spread.