Players We Overestimated

Kid Dynamite

In terms of a player I personally overestimated in would be Jenas. Looked like he had the lot at first but the more he played (and struggled) the more it emerged he had zero heart.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Cacapa is a good shout. I thought we had singed Bobby Moore after seeing his first couple of games!

I thought we'd signed Roger Moore when I saw how old he looked.

I didn't overestimate owen i knew he'd be fucking useless

Kluivert was a disappointment for me

I have to agree, i wasnt one to jump on the owen bandwagon. I watched a lot of spanish football and he didnt impress me much there too. Only thing good about owen when we signed him was his 'minutes played to goal' ratio, which doesnt mean squat especially when you're playing for a team where there wont be many opportunities to poach goals.

Duff because for 5 million I thought we had a real bargain, same with Geremi even though I didn't particularly rate him to begin with. Had a feeling the likes of Luque/Bassedas/Marcelino etc would have trouble here due to their previous leagues being so different. Have to say I thought Boumsong would be better than he was mind you, and I was also quite confident about Rozenthal initially, was quite surprised when he turned out to be a bit shite.

Maric - uttter, utter wank!

Butt

Smith

Owen

Kluivert

Sansom

Beasant

Robertson

Fereday

to name but a few...

You overestimated Alan Smith? Unless you thought we had signed the other Alan smith who played for Leicester and Arsenal.

BTW, Anyone else overestimate their penis size before measuring it? Apparently its done by 80% of men