Fifa 11

Andrew

rate the fifa demo against F10  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players tended to get in the way of each other a fair bit when doing a pass and run move but I like the passing. The Penalties are a bit shit though but it could just need some getting used to. I like the unlockables in the demo, it's a nice touch.

It definitely feels like more of an drastic difference from 10 to 11 than it did with 09 to 10.

Edited by A NICE HAT

I think it's a much bigger improvement. Passing and shooting are majorly improvement. Disagree about the sprinting, I think it's fine and was overdone in 10 as it seemed every player was quick. Being the keeper is pretty fun in the arena. I like the penalty system, seems to involve more timing and technique this time rather than tapping shoot and a direction. Really look forward to the full game now.

Edited by Inglez

I think it's a much bigger improvement. Passing and shooting are majorly improvement. Disagree about the sprinting, I think it's fine and was overdone in 10 as it seemed every player was quick. Being the keeper is pretty fun in the arena. Really look forward to the full game now.

that was only initial impression after 2 games played a couple more and having got more used to it youre right

finding it very easy to score from crosses so far which, while an improvement on 10 where it was nigh on impossible, is a bit odd when messi is outleaping chiellini time and again

also DLing the PES demo for comparison, PES is meant to have taken big steps this time round, I guess we'll see

ed; wow ok I'm aware ive not give it much time but that is horrendous

Edited by Andrew

All rests on the online play for me this one, if you can quit early when losing i wont bother buying it.

had a quick go passing seems better and they've done away with the lobpass goal

problem with that is that people will just turn off the xbox or pull out the wireless adapter instead

youll always have quitters in every game

All rests on the online play for me this one, if you can quit early when losing i wont bother buying it.

had a quick go passing seems better and they've done away with the lobpass goal

problem with that is that people will just turn off the xbox or pull out the wireless adapter instead

youll always have quitters in every game

EA kind of fixed this halfway through Fifa 10, if you quit out after 5 mins then you get the loss,but i've been told that in this Fifa if the person wants to quit you have to agree to let them quick. But like you said, all they have to do is turn their xbox off.

aye thats what i mean though quit/return to dashboard/disconnect/turn off should all be a loss

honestly get d/c'd? unlucky...but unlikely to happen so often to effect you, and that system has been used many times before in other games.

yeh, its about all they can do and is common sense tbh, EA arent renowned for having that though

Being the keeper is class. :unsure:

the arena freezes after every passage of play when i try to be a keeper, ive to keep switching out and back in everytime

Not so good. Try re-downloading? Is it cech in goals?

Being the keeper is class. :unsure:

the arena freezes after every passage of play when i try to be a keeper, ive to keep switching out and back in everytime

Not so good. Try re-downloading? Is it cech in goals?

yeh he is, just a glitch, im not that bothered really, the game itself will be out soon enough

two weeks. hopefully nice and cheap at a local supermarket. Now to book the day off work or not...

Wey aye, judging by the demo FIFA seem to have most things spot on this time round. Im sure the BAP keeper wont be amazing and maybe a bit glitchy/fiddly, but will be improved on future versions (like the 3d system in FM, when it first came out it was ok, but has been improved)

First day purchase in my eyes. The precision passing, now makes passing altogether more skillful in contrast to ping pong passing (which I exploited effectively) in FIFA 10, is a superb addition. Personality Pro to me, has made a significant difference, instead of instictively acting on the ball without any regard to the chosen player's ability, without the obvious capabalities (Drogba for shooting) it creates a more realistic experience, making it feel as if your gradually breaking down your opposition and the killer ball isn't scripted or very fortunate.

My only fear is online, which in the previous installment especially, proved frustrating. Obviously the online mode is slightly toned down, but in FIFA 10, it's a total different game.

Edited by Acid