Avram Grant

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Guest Tuco Ramirez

What a fucking joke this guy is, taking time off his managerial duties for some Jewish festival, absolute joke. The fact is not one time in his career has he suggested he'll make a good manager, as soon as the appointment was made you could see West Ham were doomed and so it's panning out.

Absolutely disgusting, I'd sack him me. We're in the modern world, and obviously people still hold religion dear to them, but this is just pathetic, time off for praying, do the backward cunts honestly think god cares when they pray, as long as they do it. Backward traditions for a backward culture, and they still moan on about the holocaust, they should respectfully remember the past, remember the victims but move on and look to a brighter safer future.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Definitely among your most moronic posts to date Stevie

I hope you're taking the piss? Do you think it's acceptable for a guy on £40k a week to desert his contract over his "beliefs"?

What a fucking joke this guy is, taking time off his managerial duties for some Jewish festival, absolute joke. The fact is not one time in his career has he suggested he'll make a good manager, as soon as the appointment was made you could see West Ham were doomed and so it's panning out.

Absolutely disgusting, I'd sack him me. We're in the modern world, and obviously people still hold religion dear to them, but this is just pathetic, time off for praying, do the backward cunts honestly think god cares when they pray, as long as they do it. Backward traditions for a backward culture, and they still moan on about the holocaust, they should respectfully remember the past, remember the victims but move on and look to a brighter safer future.

Dodgy fucker, only man on record to have sucessfully undermined Mourinho.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Good point, heavily behind his removal imo. They all stick together. I wonder if Abramovic is taking time off, I bet he'll be sat in his West Stand Box on the piss as normal.

Good point, heavily behind his removal imo. They all stick together. I wonder if Abramovic is taking time off, I bet he'll be sat in his West Stand Box on the piss as normal.

Certainly was. Roman doesn't drink btw.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Certainly was. Roman doesn't drink btw.

Wasn't aware of that.

There was a good mail on football365 about him a while back, can't disagree with it tbf.

What's With The Avram Love-In?

Fair play to Portsmouth. They rode their luck quite often, but they gave Chelsea a really good game and could have even won it in the end were it not for Boateng's feeble penalty. It was probably one of the most entertaining finals in recent years, but one thing left me feeling a little bit peeved...This bloody Avram Grant love-in.

What has this man actually done to warrant such praise and affection? He is a fraud. A snake in the grass. That's two Premier League teams he has managed now. In both cases, he turns up in a Director of Football role, because of who he knows not what he knows. Coincidentally the managers are soon sacked and this guy worms his way into their vacant positions.

At Chelsea it was abundantly clear that this guy was not running the team. This was no more evident than during that extra-time team-talk where Avram could be seen wandering around scratching his head on his own, whilst Steve Clarke and John Terry were giving the half-time team talk. Or how about when in a post match interview, Avram claimed to have read the riot act to his players at half time against Fulham which turned the game, only for reports to emerge that it was in fact Steve Clarke who threw a s*** fit whilst Avram sat down twiddling his b***ocks. That Chelsea side was Mourinho's and the team was obviously running itself. And yes, they still didn't win anything that season.

Now at Portsmouth, but they've still finished bottom you know. And they've still been relegated. And they still would have been relegated even were it not for their point deduction. Of course that's hardly unexpected. And its not Avram's fault as such. But equally, I don't see how he deserves praise for the situation. He seems to be getting credit for simply encouraging the players to keep on playing football - hardly the stuff of dreams. And as for their FA Cup final run - in recent years Ruud Gullit, Bryan Robson, John Gregory, Gordon Strachan and Dennis Wise have all led their sides to an FA Cup final. A fine list of useless arseholes I'm sure you'll agree.

Edited by Sonatine

It's one of those thing enshrined as a human right but I'd love to see someone try it for Satanism or Jediism and then argue theres no difference.

I'm in my usual two minds - I don't want to restrict belief but I think you shouldn't be able to put your job on hold. Obviously they would argue the religion is more important than the job and that's where Stevie has a bit of a point.

There was a good mail on football365 about him a while back, can't disagree with it tbf.

What's With The Avram Love-In?

Fair play to Portsmouth. They rode their luck quite often, but they gave Chelsea a really good game and could have even won it in the end were it not for Boateng's feeble penalty. It was probably one of the most entertaining finals in recent years, but one thing left me feeling a little bit peeved...This bloody Avram Grant love-in.

What has this man actually done to warrant such praise and affection? He is a fraud. A snake in the grass. That's two Premier League teams he has managed now. In both cases, he turns up in a Director of Football role, because of who he knows not what he knows. Coincidentally the managers are soon sacked and this guy worms his way into their vacant positions.

At Chelsea it was abundantly clear that this guy was not running the team. This was no more evident than during that extra-time team-talk where Avram could be seen wandering around scratching his head on his own, whilst Steve Clarke and John Terry were giving the half-time team talk. Or how about when in a post match interview, Avram claimed to have read the riot act to his players at half time against Fulham which turned the game, only for reports to emerge that it was in fact Steve Clarke who threw a s*** fit whilst Avram sat down twiddling his b***ocks. That Chelsea side was Mourinho's and the team was obviously running itself. And yes, they still didn't win anything that season.

Now at Portsmouth, but they've still finished bottom you know. And they've still been relegated. And they still would have been relegated even were it not for their point deduction. Of course that's hardly unexpected. And its not Avram's fault as such. But equally, I don't see how he deserves praise for the situation. He seems to be getting credit for simply encouraging the players to keep on playing football - hardly the stuff of dreams. And as for their FA Cup final run - in recent years Ruud Gullit, Bryan Robson, John Gregory, Gordon Strachan and Dennis Wise have all led their sides to an FA Cup final. A fine list of useless arseholes I'm sure you'll agree.

He is a snake. Did well with those football giants Israel apparently iirc. :unsure:

Hardly a good jew in any case, aren't they supposed to literally do nothing every sabbath?

Also they have to bury their plates if they touch bacon. :unsure:

There is some truth behind the bacon thing, a pigs heart will work in a human, the genes are very similar I read somewhere...Don't quote me on it. I think in the Kaballah there is a story about man being made partially from pig, again just could be made up...

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Hardly a good jew in any case, aren't they supposed to literally do nothing every sabbath?

Also they have to bury their plates if they touch bacon. :unsure:

I wonder if a jew was on the dole, on new deal, and the dole told him we've got you a job working in the Walls factory, I wonder if they'd allow him to turn it down on the grounds he's jew?