Avram Grant

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Nowt like holocaust jokes to inject a bit of humour like. I like to think my tolearance of all religions and races is what sets me apart from being a mechanical computer of a human being tbh.

The Germans would have less angst if they told a few jokes about it tbh.

No point in worrying about what you can't change. What about the East End of London which was decimated for 141 days over 6,000 dead, they lived through it and battled on without wallowing in self pity. What happened to the jews was the biggest atrocity in human history, it should be remembered, but it shouldn't define them as people.

Because when 6million die it affects almost every Jewish family at that time. People lost 2,3,4 close relatives. Murder for your beliefs isn't funny, even if a small minded cretins from a town half a continent away don't agree.

Being against racism on here seems to get you branded as PC for some reason. Im not on about banning conkers in schools!

Where's the racism ya daft cunt?? You are a total nob do you know that.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is some truth behind the bacon thing, a pigs heart will work in a human

Parky. Slap yourself.

Chicago Sun-Times

Article: Gene heart work raises hope

ROGER HIGHFIELD CopyrightCopyright © 2009 Chicago Sun-Times, Inc. All inquiries regarding rights or concerns about this content should be directed to customer service. (Hide copyright information)

A milestone in the effort to implant genetically modified pig hearts into people was passed last week when a team of scientists told a conference that it had kept a baboon alive for up to 40 days with a "humanized" pig heart, the longest period achieved to date.

The use of humanized animal organs is being pursued to meet a shortage of donor organs, and when perfected, is expected to make the biggest impact on transplant medicine since anti-rejection drugs.

The work was presented by Conrad Vial, of Stanford University, who is working with Imutran, an English company pioneering the use of pig organs humanized by genetic modification.

Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to make organ donation an opt out instead of an opt in?

Not really. If my Mrs pegged it and there was a mix up/she forgot to opt out, I wouldn't be too pleased that they pulled her kidneys, corneas, liver and whatever else out. Also the real risk that 110% won't be given to saving your life if they know you are an organ donor. I've seen it happen.

Once you're dead though, the body is just decomposing meat. If Mrs. Fist died I'd be fucking livid if a part of her that could be used wasn't , simply because her card was missing or I wasn't there in time to give consent.

Nowt like holocaust jokes to inject a bit of humour like. I like to think my tolearance of all religions and races is what sets me apart from being a mechanical computer of a human being tbh.

No point in worrying about what you can't change. What about the East End of London which was decimated for 141 days over 6,000 dead, they lived through it and battled on without wallowing in self pity. What happened to the jews was the biggest atrocity in human history, it should be remembered, but it shouldn't define them as people.

Because when 6million die it affects almost every Jewish family at that time. People lost 2,3,4 close relatives. Murder for your beliefs isn't funny, even if a small minded cretins from a town half a continent away don't agree.

Being against racism on here seems to get you branded as PC for some reason. Im not on about banning conkers in schools!

I'd love to know what you class as racism like. If you're not telling Wyki that every Eastern European is a backwards race of cunts, you're calling out Bradford for being full of Asians, Or telling the Jews to get over the Holocaust Or laughing at seeing at not being able to see a black man in a dark room, or voting for the BNP, or being banned for your racist comments on here . . . .

Ya daft cunt? You accuse me of being a Pc machine but you are a walking stereotype if I ever saw one. You give Geordies a bad name tbh.

I worked in A&E for 6 years. First thing Dr's did was look in a wallet for a donor card. Most organs have to be removed in a very small time frame to be salvageable. Not like there aren't precedents.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/27/us/27transplant.html?_r=1

Not really a convincing case against opting out IMO.

That was 2008, what was the outcome of the case?

I worked in A&E for 6 years. First thing Dr's did was look in a wallet for a donor card. Most organs have to be removed in a very small time frame to be salvageable. Not like there aren't precedents.

I seriously doubt that like. What would be the motive for an A&E doctor to do that? Risk their career for what exactly?

This is from the NHS donor site:

Organs are only removed for transplantation after a person has died. Death is confirmed by a doctor or doctors who are entirely independent of the transplant team. Death is confirmed in exactly the same way for people who donate organs as for those who do not.

Most organ donors are patients who die as a result of a brain haemorrhage, severe head injury, or stroke and who are on a ventilator in a hospital intensive care unit. In these circumstances, death is diagnosed by brain stem tests. There are very clear and strict standards and procedures for doing these tests and they are always performed by two experienced doctors.

The ventilator provides oxygen which keeps the heart beating and blood circulating after death. These donors are called heartbeating donors. Organs such as hearts, which deteriorate very quickly without an oxygen supply, are usually only donated by a heartbeating donor.

Patients who die in hospital but are not on a ventilator can, in some circumstances, donate their kidneys, and in certain circumstances, other organs. They are called non-heartbeating donors.

Both heartbeating and non-heartbeating donors can donate their corneas and other tissue.

Regarding non-heartbeating donors, the timing is less crucial and I just do not believe they would stop resuscitation early in this case, there'd be little point.

So that's a canny serious allegation J69 tbh, which you can't back up. I hope you or a loved one never suffer the irony of needing and not getting a kidney transplant because of scaremongering like that.

Not really a convincing case against opting out IMO.

That was 2008, what was the outcome of the case?

In the first criminal prosecution of its kind in the United States, Schwartzbach represented Dr. Hootan Roozrokh in a 2009 San Luis Obispo County case arising out of an attempted organ recovery. Roozrokh, an organ transplant surgeon, was charged with attempting to hasten the death of a potential organ donor in order to procure the donor’s organs while they were still viable for transplantation. The San Luis Obispo District Attorney’s office investigated the case for 18 months before deciding to file charges against Roozrokh. Roozrokh was acquitted after a six week jury trial.[37] The Medical Board of California later withdrew its complaint against Roozrokh.[38]

not guilty. :unsure:

Scaremongering :unsure: I'm sure my statement won't result in a large drop in organ donations nationwide Renton, rest easy.

I'm not sure how you want me to back it up either? i didnt have my Panorama hidden camera with me

Plenty more people like you though. You're telling me you can't back up your claim with a single anecdote from the UK? If it was common place like you claim, why can't you supply any evidence?

What a fucking joke this guy is, taking time off his managerial duties for some Jewish festival, absolute joke. The fact is not one time in his career has he suggested he'll make a good manager, as soon as the appointment was made you could see West Ham were doomed and so it's panning out.

Absolutely disgusting, I'd sack him me. We're in the modern world, and obviously people still hold religion dear to them, but this is just pathetic, time off for praying, do the backward cunts honestly think god cares when they pray, as long as they do it. Backward traditions for a backward culture, and they still moan on about the holocaust, they should respectfully remember the past, remember the victims but move on and look to a brighter safer future.

:unsure:

You serious

Scaremongering :unsure: I'm sure my statement won't result in a large drop in organ donations nationwide Renton, rest easy.

I'm not sure how you want me to back it up either? i didnt have my Panorama hidden camera with me

Plenty more people like you though. You're telling me you can't back up your claim with a single anecdote from the UK? If it was common place like you claim, why can't you supply any evidence?

What are you hoping to achieve? :huh:

I'd say that as soon as the dildo twins took over West Ham they were doomed. Grant did a credible job with Portsmouth under the circumstances, I think. It wasn't a 'good' job but it wasn't a washout either. I think he was good value for the job, but once you had Sullivan and Gold babbling about Henry and Beckham and signing Winston Reid and a washed-up Hitzlsperger, it was obvious that they were a pair of frauds and the club was in serious trouble.

That said, signing players who weren't good enough for Pompey (Ben Haim and Piquionne - does he just bring Ben Haim with him wherever he goes? The guy hasn't been good anywhere except for a little while at Bolton) wasn't likely to be a strategy for success either.

The club was fucked before they took over to be fair.

I'd love to know what you class as racism like. If you're not telling Wyki that every Eastern European is a backwards race of cunts, you're calling out Bradford for being full of Asians, Or telling the Jews to get over the Holocaust Or laughing at seeing at not being able to see a black man in a dark room, or voting for the BNP, or being banned for your racist comments on here . . . .

Ya daft cunt? You accuse me of being a Pc machine but you are a walking stereotype if I ever saw one. You give Geordies a bad name tbh.

He's got a touch of Henry Miller about him. :unsure: