Avram Grant

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly a good jew in any case, aren't they supposed to literally do nothing every sabbath?

Also they have to bury their plates if they touch bacon. :unsure:

There is some truth behind the bacon thing, a pigs heart will work in a human, the genes are very similar I read somewhere...Don't quote me on it. I think in the Kaballah there is a story about man being made partially from pig, again just could be made up...

Think it's being researched but there are large problems with tissue rejection involved.

On a related note some muslims won't touch certain pharmaceuticals that have used pig products - porcine insulin for instance. Madness imo.

The bacon plate thing was a reference to one of the best episodes of Curb - the skiilift one. No idea if it's true or not.

Hardly a good jew in any case, aren't they supposed to literally do nothing every sabbath?

I wonder if a jew was on the dole, on new deal, and the dole told him we've got you a job working in the Walls factory, I wonder if they'd allow him to turn it down on the grounds he's jew?

That very question troubled Derrida for years apparently.

I wonder if a jew was on the dole, on new deal, and the dole told him we've got you a job working in the Walls factory, I wonder if they'd allow him to turn it down on the grounds he's jew?

That's all the holocaust was really, loads of sausage factories in Poland innit. It's true I tell ya!

There is some truth behind the bacon thing, a pigs heart will work in a human, the genes are very similar I read somewhere...Don't quote me on it. I think in the Kaballah there is a story about man being made partially from pig, again just could be made up...

Think it's being researched but there are large problems with tissue rejection involved.

On a related note some muslims won't touch certain pharmaceuticals that have used pig products - porcine insulin for instance. Madness imo.

The bacon plate thing was a reference to one of the best episodes of Curb - the skiilift one. No idea if it's true or not.

I like you more when we dabble in untruths Renty. :huh:

There is some truth behind the bacon thing, a pigs heart will work in a human

Parky. Slap yourself.

Chicago Sun-Times

Article: Gene heart work raises hope

ROGER HIGHFIELD CopyrightCopyright © 2009 Chicago Sun-Times, Inc. All inquiries regarding rights or concerns about this content should be directed to customer service. (Hide copyright information)

A milestone in the effort to implant genetically modified pig hearts into people was passed last week when a team of scientists told a conference that it had kept a baboon alive for up to 40 days with a "humanized" pig heart, the longest period achieved to date.

The use of humanized animal organs is being pursued to meet a shortage of donor organs, and when perfected, is expected to make the biggest impact on transplant medicine since anti-rejection drugs.

The work was presented by Conrad Vial, of Stanford University, who is working with Imutran, an English company pioneering the use of pig organs humanized by genetic modification.

Parky. Slap yourself.

Chicago Sun-Times

ROGER HIGHFIELD CopyrightCopyright © 2009 Chicago Sun-Times, Inc. All inquiries regarding rights or concerns about this content should be directed to customer service. (Hide copyright information)

A milestone in the effort to implant genetically modified pig hearts into people was passed last week when a team of scientists told a conference that it had kept a baboon alive for up to 40 days with a "humanized" pig heart, the longest period achieved to date.

The use of humanized animal organs is being pursued to meet a shortage of donor organs, and when perfected, is expected to make the biggest impact on transplant medicine since anti-rejection drugs.

The work was presented by Conrad Vial, of Stanford University, who is working with Imutran, an English company pioneering the use of pig organs humanized by genetic modification.

Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to make organ donation an opt out instead of an opt in?

We're in the modern world, and obviously people still hold religion dear to them, but this is just pathetic, time off for praying, do the backward cunts honestly think god cares when they pray, as long as they do it. Backward traditions for a backward culture, and they still moan on about the holocaust, they should respectfully remember the past, remember the victims but move on and look to a brighter safer future.

:unsure:

Never going to happen with bigoted morons like you in the world unfortunately.

Parky. Slap yourself.

Chicago Sun-Times

Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to make organ donation an opt out instead of an opt in?

Not really. If my Mrs pegged it and there was a mix up/she forgot to opt out, I wouldn't be too pleased that they pulled her kidneys, corneas, liver and whatever else out. Also the real risk that 110% won't be given to saving your life if they know you are an organ donor. I've seen it happen.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
We're in the modern world, and obviously people still hold religion dear to them, but this is just pathetic, time off for praying, do the backward cunts honestly think god cares when they pray, as long as they do it. Backward traditions for a backward culture, and they still moan on about the holocaust, they should respectfully remember the past, remember the victims but move on and look to a brighter safer future.

:unsure:

Never going to happen with bigoted morons like you in the world unfortunately.

Oh fuck off you humourless mechanical computer of a human being.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Nowt like holocaust jokes to inject a bit of humour like. I like to think my tolearance of all religions and races is what sets me apart from being a mechanical computer of a human being tbh.

Why would a mechanical device have no tolerance?

I'd say that as soon as the dildo twins took over West Ham they were doomed. Grant did a credible job with Portsmouth under the circumstances, I think. It wasn't a 'good' job but it wasn't a washout either. I think he was good value for the job, but once you had Sullivan and Gold babbling about Henry and Beckham and signing Winston Reid and a washed-up Hitzlsperger, it was obvious that they were a pair of frauds and the club was in serious trouble.

That said, signing players who weren't good enough for Pompey (Ben Haim and Piquionne - does he just bring Ben Haim with him wherever he goes? The guy hasn't been good anywhere except for a little while at Bolton) wasn't likely to be a strategy for success either.

I'd say that as soon as the dildo twins took over West Ham they were doomed. Grant did a credible job with Portsmouth under the circumstances, I think. It wasn't a 'good' job but it wasn't a washout either. I think he was good value for the job, but once you had Sullivan and Gold babbling about Henry and Beckham and signing Winston Reid and a washed-up Hitzlsperger, it was obvious that they were a pair of frauds and the club was in serious trouble.

That said, signing players who weren't good enough for Pompey (Ben Haim and Piquionne - does he just bring Ben Haim with him wherever he goes? The guy hasn't been good anywhere except for a little while at Bolton) wasn't likely to be a strategy for success either.

Nah he's rubbish.

Nowt like holocaust jokes to inject a bit of humour like. I like to think my tolearance of all religions and races is what sets me apart from being a mechanical computer of a human being tbh.

The Germans would have less angst if they told a few jokes about it tbh.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

No point in worrying about what you can't change. What about the East End of London which was decimated for 141 days over 6,000 dead, they lived through it and battled on without wallowing in self pity. What happened to the jews was the biggest atrocity in human history, it should be remembered, but it shouldn't define them as people.

No point in worrying about what you can't change. What about the East End of London which was decimated for 141 days over 6,000 dead, they lived through it and battled on without wallowing in self pity. What happened to the jews was the biggest atrocity in human history, it should be remembered, but it shouldn't define them as people.

..of give them extra days off work. :unsure:

Actually in the parent teachers meeting the other night when they were asking the parents what intstruments the kids wanted to choose, I said under my breath to Mrs P (The Blonde Nazi headhunter). Well I don't think the Jews Harp is appropriate...She laughed so much I had to hold her chair. :unsure:

Because when 6million die it affects almost every Jewish family at that time. People lost 2,3,4 close relatives. Murder for your beliefs isn't funny, even if a small minded cretins from a town half a continent away don't agree.

Being against racism on here seems to get you branded as PC for some reason. Im not on about banning conkers in schools!