Alright lads

JamesD

Mackem in peace here.

Registered the other day but thought tonight would be fitting to introduce myself after what has just happened!

First of all I'd advise you all to ignore the opinion of 90% of the SMB PF board. :lol: They are not a fair representation of what Sunderland fans actually think, and are mainly just an embarrassment, any decent poster on there will tell you the same thing. There's more talk about NUFC there than here at the minute, and most of it is just a massive kneejerk reaction.

Not here to start any petty arguments or owt, just for a bit of craic, and to see your view on things. So aye, hope to stick around. :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck other fans want to post on another teams forum is beyond me.

I know the odd one on here does it but fuck me, Im sure 90% of us wouldnt dream of doing it.

IMO Fuck Off

Sorry and all that :lol:

To get the 'other' side of things I guess. :lol:

Why the fuck other fans want to post on another teams forum is beyond me.

I know the odd one on here does it but fuck me, Im sure 90% of us wouldnt dream of doing it.

IMO Fuck Off

Sorry and all that :lol:

To get the 'other' side of things I guess. :lol:

Personally I couldnt give a shit what any mackem is saying on a mackem board.

If you hang around you'll soon find that we dont really talk about you lot.

Fair play mate, but I know a lot of people who seem to read the SMB and seem to take the general opinion of that, as the view of all SAFC fans, which is just not true at all. Thought I'd just clear any misconceptions up on here if anything happened to pop up. :lol:

Anyway I'm not here to talk about us all the time, I'd rather hang around this part of the forum. :lol:

Edited by JamesD

Fair play mate, but I know a lot of people who seem to read the SMB and seem to take the general opinion of that, as the view of all SAFC fans, which is just not true at all. Thought I'd just clear any misconceptions up on here if anything happened to pop up. :lol:

Anyway I'm not here to talk about us all the time, I'd rather hang around this part of the forum. :lol:

Welcome. Are you going to play nice for a day or two, then turn out to be a wum?[/cynical]

Welcome. Are you going to play nice for a day or two, then turn out to be a wum?[/cynical]

Nah mate, not into that like, probably because I'm shit at it. :icon_lol:

We've had a few mags over on SAFC-World and they've been banned straight away for just being on a massive fishing trip, I hate it myself so not going to bother here. :lol:

Alright mate.

Aye, stick with Gemmill, he is the Daddy.

Sooooo, now you've got a rapist in the squad , welcome to the big league.

Hasn't been proved he's done anything yet. :lol: (and I don't think he has tbh)

What's your view on him anyway, as a footballer, not a potential rapist? He's been outstanding for us so far, MOTM in every game for me. You just knew it was going too well.

Well, fair play for coming on and being open about your ailment rather than being a twat and then us finding out. Been a while since we had a resident Mackem not in denial.

Alright mate.

What's your view on him anyway, as a footballer, not a potential rapist? He's been outstanding for us so far, MOTM in every game for me. You just knew it was going too well.

Had all the tools physically to be a top class centre half. Then there's his concentration. I wonder about him mentally; if you keep making the same mistake or putting yourself in the same situation, it usually means you're a bit thick.

Happy with Bruce?

More importantly,who's the sexy bint in your avatar?

Marina and the Diamonds. :lol:

And aye, I am, he gets criticized quite a lot by Sunderland fans mind, as soon as we lose he's a Geordie bastard, yet when we win he's the man for us. A lot of fans have clearly got it in for him, you get the feeling that no matter what he does for us, he'll always have the same fans giving him stick.

At times his substitutions and and formations are baffling, but on the whole he's been spot on. He'll take us to where we need to be, which is just a solid midtable side for the time being. 12th will do for us so long as we pick up a few away wins this season.

Oh, and pics, didn't want to post on here as it's a fairly big image.

Edited by JamesD

Alright mate.

Had all the tools physically to be a top class centre half. Then there's his concentration. I wonder about him mentally; if you keep making the same mistake or putting yourself in the same situation, it usually means you're a bit thick.

Aye, has all the makings of a great centre half. Unfortunately, he's just too thick to use them.

You'll see, give it time.

So, your lot will finish where, and why?

Our lot lot will finish where, and why?

Thankfully he's been solid so far, not a mistake in sight, Bruce seems to have been a revelation for the lad, under Bruce he's cut out most of his errors. Can only think of one major error in the last few years, when he went to clear it, missed the ball and they scored, at the D.W against Man City iirc.

Thankfully he's been solid so far, not a mistake in sight, Bruce seems to have been a revelation for the lad, under Bruce he's cut out most of his errors. Can only think of one major error in the last few years, when he went to clear it, missed the ball and they scored, at the D.W against Man City iirc.

Wasn't Titus to blame for Birmingham's equaliser on the first day of the season?

Welcome to the board.

Well, if that's true, you've got a cracking player.

Now, if he learns to keep his black mamba in it's cage, he'll be useful.

Aye, has all the makings of a great centre half. Unfortunately, he's just too thick to use them.

You'll see, give it time.

So, your lot will finish where, and why?

Our lot lot will finish where, and why?

Hopefully not.

We'll probably finish 11th, maybe 9th if we can sort the away form, although that's a massive if as we're absolutely dreadful away from home, the only time I've actually seen us play well away from home (personally) in the last few seasons was Man United away last season, the 2-2 draw. We are so cagey it's unreal, it's like watching a completely different side.

Although I had you down are relegation certainties at the start of the season, I've got to say I've been canny shocked so far. Didn't expect you to sign Ben Arfa, he's a class above and will be a massive help. You've got a half decent side really, but no-one to score a goal and you're relying on goals from midfield, which you are getting so far tbf. I think 15th is probably a realistic finish for you. There are a few worse teams than you who'll go down instead, Wigan, Blackpool, West Brom look good bets so far, IMO of course.

Wasn't Titus to blame for Birmingham's equaliser on the first day of the season?

Welcome to the board.

Terrible communication from the goalkeeper (Mignolet) if anything, just a mix up. Then when the corner came in it was the goalkeepers fault again. You'd have to be extremely picky to blame that on Titus.

Since that game Mignolet has came on leaps and bounds, looking like a top class prospect now, will be disappointed if Gordon walks back into the side after injury.

We'll probably finish 11th, maybe 9th if we can sort the away form, although that's a massive if as we're absolutely dreadful away from home, the only time I've actually seen us play well away from home (personally) in the last few seasons was Man United away last season, the 2-2 draw. We are so cagey it's unreal, it's like watching a completely different side.

Although I had you down are relegation certainties at the start of the season, I've got to say I've been canny shocked so far. Didn't expect you to sign Ben Arfa, he's a class above and will be a massive help. You've got a half decent side really, but no-one to score a goal and you're relying on goals from midfield, which you are getting so far tbf. I think 15th is probably a realistic finish for you. There are a few worse teams than you who'll go down instead, Wigan, Blackpool, West Brom look good bets so far, IMO of course.

A lad called Andy Carroll has got a few this season. Surprised you haven't heard of him :lol:

Might not score as many when he's sharing a cell with Titus mind.