Alright lads

JamesD

A lad called Andy Carroll has got a few this season. Surprised you haven't heard of him :lol:

Might not score as many when he's sharing a cell with Titus mind.

Reckon he'll get sent down like? His trial is just before the derby I think so it would help, massively. :icon_lol:

He's a decent player but wont get you enough goals on his own, which is understandable. Luckily you have something we don't, which is goals from midfield so that helps.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin is a Mackem too btw.

He thinks we haven't sussed him yet :lol:

Nah, he just sits in the corner thinking up things to say in a "look at me look at me look at me" kinda way. If no one responds (see this thread) he changes his stance and tries again.

Kevin is a Mackem too btw.

He thinks we haven't sussed him yet :icon_lol:

Nah, he just sits in the corner thinking up things to say in a "look at me look at me look at me" kinda way. If no one responds (see this thread) he changes his stance and tries again.

Ok Dad, I'll try :omgwank::lol:

Oh, and pics, didn't want to post on here as it's a fairly big image.

Best thing a mackem has ever posted.

Welcome to the board, let's get him fixed up with a mackem badge. Do you know Teed by any chance? (He's probably your cousin, knowing how your lot breed :lol:)

Oh, and pics, didn't want to post on here as it's a fairly big image.

Best thing a mackem has ever posted.

Welcome to the board, let's get him fixed up with a mackem badge. Do you know Teed by any chance? (He's probably your cousin, knowing how your lot breed :icon_lol:)

:lol::D

And aye I know him, a good poster on the SMB. Does he post much on here?

Cheers for the welcomes lads. :omgwank:

Shane Ferguson sent me a message on facebook and he says Kevin's a mackem with no stars on his badge. :lol:

i just realised mcdonalds do put stars on badges :icon_lol: i dont even have a badge. And tom, you wanna add me on bakebook :omgwank:?